Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm pretty sure this is a collectable/bench warmer Eddie. I can't even get through the normal level of Wickerman Ilse with him solo and maxed. Is there a trick to making him work?

OS
    Android
    How did you get him?
    He will see a lot of buffs with the next update
    Not every Eddie is supposed to be a heavy hitter
    Some Eddies shine because of their abilities and talisman slot potential
    We all should be very very happy that this time the new Eddie is NOT complete overpowered - don't you think?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Btw I just checked your team and I saw that there are no skill shards on your Eddie. For example the first basic move will deal 105% more damage with shards. Also, as he deals all 3 types of damage you should increase both, attack and magic stats. If you need even more damage you could use chance Tallis for his 3 yellow slots. But anyway the update will help for sure. I hope this helps!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Do far this Eddie makes Mummy look like the most powerful Eddie. I've played with talisman combos and he can't kill the weakest of characters. Mine is fully sharded at the time and been maxed on talismams to. He's pathetic so far...
    Probs have to wait until the update where his scaling is improved across the board.... His fury though isnt any good for damage in the current state?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Sorry, confused him with FFE. No I've yet to shard him. @Blade I pulled him from the 4th set of 10 souls. He is the reason my resources are depleted. I closed my wallet to the game back in February. I guess I expected him to be like FFE. He looks like him minus the armor lol I still hope to find his please, but I tend to not play Eddie's who can't hold their own much. I don't know, but I will pay him on and off and try different talismams. I head both fool and strike and now trying thief and endure.

OS
    Android
    Very good that you closed the wallet and follow the boycott movement But then buying event soul packs might be a bad idea as this drains your ironite in a second. Especially for an Eddie that is not event soul exclusive! Did you at least also get all the fun robots, too? My 16 free event souls did not give any event char for me

Have fun trying out the Talisman sets, but in general keep track of the damage type and other stats like DEF and MR to decide which talis and subtypes to use! *

Personally - if I would have Virtual XI Ed - I would go for Primordials I think. Is there any other sentinel with 3 yellow slots in the game?

*BTW, Huck, do you know that you set Coalgiver Ed as your shared Champion and boosted also his Magic stat, while he does physical damage only? Just sayin...
    Last edited by Blade; 04-10-2019 at 09:21 AM.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    @Blade Yes I lost all of my ironite for this Eddie. I'm right now holding only about 50. It's one resource that builds very slow. I only get enough to get the sands of time refill a day. I have a set of primordials on Cyborg, I'll try them on Virtual. As for Coalgiver I've been in a trying mode since I had to switch talismans for gauntlet and I've forgotten who had what, so I've been placing talismams on random characters. He seems to like this set lol. I've also been relaxing the old sets with the new talismams as I can get them. I did get the green and red bots, but have not gotten them to level 5 yet. I've been concentrating on leveling talismam sets and due to this have only been grinding for gold to level them. Since closing the wallet I've been having to play mainly when the reset comes, so I can play my troopers, so it makes me prioritize my goals in the game.

OS
    Android
    Got this guy from the Immortal Event. He's.... not really that great. I mean his damage is sort of okay but with every move being single Target and most of his procs revolve around the opponent having a health boost he's just really inconvenient to use.

I'd put him in the same tier as Iron Maiden Eddie in that he's kind of good but not really. Too bad.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I'd put him in the same tier as Iron Maiden Eddie in that he's kind of good but not really. Too bad.
    Interesting, my iron Maiden Eddie seems to hit really really hard. I've got him with a Radiant set and a Holy set and he does really good damage

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    Interesting, my iron Maiden Eddie seems to hit really really hard. I've got him with a Radiant set and a Holy set and he does really good damage
    I think he means more that Virtual is kinda good, but is missing one thing (damage). IME hits hard, but at the same time his buffs etc are kinda tough to synergise with, which puts him out of the top leagues. So not comparing damage so much as comparing the fact that they have some great things about them, but some trickier aspects too.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs