OS
    iOS

No SoT from Daily Achievements

Has anyone else noticed that theyre not getting SoT from daily achievements?

I had thought it strange that whenever I clicked a daily achievement, Id get the ironite etc, but Id never seen the SoT increase. Assuming it just got added automatically when the achievement was reached, I did a test today and..... No SoT!

Had 7, did arena, got 1, went back out to the achievement screen - 8 SoT. Clicked the achievement, still only 8 SoT!

I reckon I've probably been stiffed hundreds of SoT!

Have raised a ticket, but curious to see if others have the same issue.
    Gringo-4930

Currently grinding for:
    NotB Eddie - DDE - Allied General - Redan - Banshee - Krampus - Ferryman / Valor - Alchemy

OS
    Android
    I've noticed you have to run a level for the display to update - the same with SoW from daily rewards. If you click all the claim buttons then do any level/arena fight and look at your total afterwards it should be correct (minus the cost of the level you've just done).
    In game: CrazyPanda

All Eddies collected except Angel, Executioner, Gangland, Pharoah Ramases & Samurai Emperor
    Also missing Heirophant (S, M, G and A), Icarus, Anubis (A), The Ferryman, MACLO Robo Scout, Krampus (A & G), The Count, Pharoah Dog King (A & G), The Killer Beast, The Killer and Gunner Derby Demon.

OS
    Android
    I think if you log out and back in again it may update as well, but not certain on that? Pretty sure it's just a visual bug...
    In game: CrazyPanda

All Eddies collected except Angel, Executioner, Gangland, Pharoah Ramases & Samurai Emperor
    Also missing Heirophant (S, M, G and A), Icarus, Anubis (A), The Ferryman, MACLO Robo Scout, Krampus (A & G), The Count, Pharoah Dog King (A & G), The Killer Beast, The Killer and Gunner Derby Demon.

OS
    iOS
    hmm, ok will check thanks!
    Gringo-4930

Currently grinding for:
    NotB Eddie - DDE - Allied General - Redan - Banshee - Krampus - Ferryman / Valor - Alchemy

OS
    Android
    For me it is a visual bug - I never see the SoT added directly (only iif you go over the limit by the additions), but they show up when the 5 min timer reached 0.
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - NotB - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - PDK - Anubis - $$-Sirius-$$ - MACLO - Hiero - Hiero - Hiero - Hiero
    Talis: Tower - Grail - Firestorm - Penance - Reaper