Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    They also need to fix other things in Gauntlet.
    I regularly clear SSS and sometimes clear it twice. Not this time. This time even with the temp relics I can’t get past THE FIRST BATTLE of AA. Not AAA, not S, not SSS etc—-AA!!. I have full relics and all my toons are maxed, sharded and with maxed talismans that are very good talismans. Yet I’ve lost 7 battles so far with Magus/Gunner and all my best toons are gone. On AA! How can ignite be this hard all of the sudden? Even without the temp relics I should be able to roll through AA with 2 toons easily. If any Devs read this I’d love an explanation.
    Yeah, I'd like one too. I just had my ass handed to me in AA game 5, like 4 different times. I have alot of dupes but running out of decent magus/gunner toons. I ended up SSS last week, but can't even clear AA this week.
    The team is NOTB Eddie, Ass. Banshee, M Lilith, M Shinobi. They have oracle and alchemy talis. NOTB Ed is dominating.
    It suddenly went from piece of cake to nightmare.
    Good thing if I stop here I'll end up with 2 sets of the frontier talis, no other rewards needed.
    I got the SSS achievement for gaunlet last week, but the system screwed me out of the rewards. I think I read where others had mission/achievement reward issues.
    Then to top it off.... wasting time and SOT for the Fool's Gambit talis, such a waste.
    My wallet will be closed to NF for a long while. Too many issues going on. They just responded to a ticket I submitted over a month ago. Oh well, it's been fun the last 9 months.
    My desire to run in circles with this game is dwindling fast.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    my best team can't beat this impossible team i am so angry and i thinking to delete game forever...offcourse they always play first and there assassin banshee give 100% block with her passive(they didn't fix her like they said),this devs are cheaters!

Bakura, IP4 I am struggeling with same thing. Thats is just bullshit.

OS
    Android
    I didnt see this team in AA, my problem was in A with the ferryman. He doomed everyone and the inspiration talisman did the rest. I finally beat him with purple anubis. The game is definetly becoming more difficult. It was almost a no brainer through AA, the more OP toons released the earlier you see them in gauntlet.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I have a similar team on AA (only Mag./Gunn.) and already 2 losses. NOTB Eddie, Mag. Lilith, Ass. Banshee (Angel), Mag. Shinobi (Oracle). Used Edward (Destiny/ Health), Mag. Derby Demon (Strike/Heal), Aset (Destiny/ Shell), Clair (Fortune/ Health) and didn’t have the chance of a chance. Banshee and Ed killed my team on their own (This is just ridiculous! I have the feeling they increase the level of difficulty every week). Anybody any suggestions? Only relevant character I used befor was Prisoner and I don’t have Primodial (still missing one- another topic )
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    The devs load up "sleeper teams" intentionally I think....... teams you think you should be able to beat based on their moves and possible talisman sets..... then you fight them only to realize they have a talisman configuration that users can't have.. so they get this ungodly boost, in addition to the AI accuracy boost, which YES does exist.

(Even IF A Banshee now blocks 35%.. with the AI Accuracy boost, that's at least still a 50% chance of blocking -- AI gets an extra 15-20% accuracy)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The devs load up "sleeper teams" intentionally I think....... teams you think you should be able to beat based on their moves and possible talisman sets..... then you fight them only to realize they have a talisman configuration that users can't have.. so they get this ungodly boost, in addition to the AI accuracy boost, which YES does exist.

(Even IF A Banshee now blocks 35%.. with the AI Accuracy boost, that's at least still a 50% chance of blocking -- AI gets an extra 15-20% accuracy)
    Yeah, I agree.
    The previous battles hardly did any damage to me (I actually probably could have used just 1 or 2 toons) but the one I mentioned above was like , "Whoah wtf! Where did that power blow come from?"
    The AI is definitely biased towards itself.
    As far as Ass. Banshee, I use her on my arena attack team, doesn't seem they nerfed her at all.... she actually seems like she blocks more now.
    Side note on the Banshee: her basic attack says she applies perf. immunity BEFORE the attack, but nope. Going against thorn or sleep shield..... gets the negs everytime.
    Last edited by Bakura; 04-06-2019 at 04:17 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    my best team can't beat this impossible team i am so angry and i thinking to delete game forever...offcourse they always play first and there assassin banshee give 100% block with her passive(they didn't fix her like they said),this devs are cheaters!
    I got the same team in first SSS battle. Corrupt General had Alchemy and Paralyze set(sic!). It is not even funny any more.
    Name:  bad.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  53.9 KB
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 04-06-2019 at 06:21 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan