Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    They also need to fix other things in Gauntlet.
    I regularly clear SSS and sometimes clear it twice. Not this time. This time even with the temp relics I can’t get past THE FIRST BATTLE of AA. Not AAA, not S, not SSS etc—-AA!!. I have full relics and all my toons are maxed, sharded and with maxed talismans that are very good talismans. Yet I’ve lost 7 battles so far with Magus/Gunner and all my best toons are gone. On AA! How can ignite be this hard all of the sudden? Even without the temp relics I should be able to roll through AA with 2 toons easily. If any Devs read this I’d love an explanation.

OS
    Android
    I had a similar problem with a battle in A with the ferryman and doom. They went first of course, everyone was doomed and died. Got passed it with purple anubis. Some how I was stunned by green priestess even though I had angel talisman. Previous seasons it was a no brainer to clear AA.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I had a similar problem with a battle in A with the ferryman and doom. They went first of course, everyone was doomed and died. Got passed it with purple anubis. Some how I was stunned by green priestess even though I had angel talisman. Previous seasons it was a no brainer to clear AA.
    OK am scared now. I made it to S for the 1st time last round, but you're saying its harder this round?!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    OK am scared now. I made it to S for the 1st time last round, but you're saying its harder this round?!
    I'd say it's getting consistently harder every round. Maybe the devs actually make it harder, or there is a learning algorithm that adjusts based on your performance. New releases, which are generally stronger than older toons also progressively make gauntlet more difficult. Last time I met a ferryman on A or AA, I don't recall, this time I barely managed AAA and actually lost two battles. In the end I had to level up and shard two of the Christmas assassins in order to make it ><.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    why they give again frontier talisman in gauntlet?

OS
    iOS
    Aren’t the rewards always wrong anyway? It will probably be something else lol.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    why they give again frontier talisman in gauntlet?
    Another sub-type
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Before I put in a ticket can anyone tell me why assassin chopper’s passive to block perma death isn’t working here. No one has passive disable. The prior turn my sentinel Lilith was killed with permadeath applied. Additionally gunner banshee did not apply corruption ever. I used Eddie to remove immunity then hit with banshee. Silence was applied but not corruption. I don’t understand why one effect was applied but not the other in this case.Name:  83ABAC55-1054-40C8-8D16-481939B4768A.jpeg
Views: 424
Size:  124.4 KBName:  7F86B1AE-006F-4174-8C12-BACF5628D6F0.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  111.6 KBName:  7F00228D-6EBE-42AA-98F4-7133EA78EEEB.jpeg
Views: 346
Size:  125.1 KB
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Has anyone noticed the talisman rewards are the same as the last gauntlet? I am show and just realised this.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Has anyone noticed the talisman rewards are the same as the last gauntlet? I am show and just realised this.
    As kgk56 mentioned, the talismans are different sup-types. This time is ward, last time was overwhelming. But I thought is was a bit curious as well.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)