Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
They also need to fix other things in Gauntlet.
I regularly clear SSS and sometimes clear it twice. Not this time. This time even with the temp relics I can’t get past THE FIRST BATTLE of AA. Not AAA, not S, not SSS etc—-AA!!. I have full relics and all my toons are maxed, sharded and with maxed talismans that are very good talismans. Yet I’ve lost 7 battles so far with Magus/Gunner and all my best toons are gone. On AA! How can ignite be this hard all of the sudden? Even without the temp relics I should be able to roll through AA with 2 toons easily. If any Devs read this I’d love an explanation.
Yeah, I'd like one too. I just had my ass handed to me in AA game 5, like 4 different times. I have alot of dupes but running out of decent magus/gunner toons. I ended up SSS last week, but can't even clear AA this week.
The team is NOTB Eddie, Ass. Banshee, M Lilith, M Shinobi. They have oracle and alchemy talis. NOTB Ed is dominating.
It suddenly went from piece of cake to nightmare.
Good thing if I stop here I'll end up with 2 sets of the frontier talis, no other rewards needed.
I got the SSS achievement for gaunlet last week, but the system screwed me out of the rewards. I think I read where others had mission/achievement reward issues.
Then to top it off.... wasting time and SOT for the Fool's Gambit talis, such a waste.
My wallet will be closed to NF for a long while. Too many issues going on. They just responded to a ticket I submitted over a month ago. Oh well, it's been fun the last 9 months.
My desire to run in circles with this game is dwindling fast.