Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Team sorting in Gauntlet

So is it just me, or is it really frustrating the way the roster is organized in Gauntlet? In PvP everyone is sorted by name from a to z. But in Gauntlet you can't do that. They're sorted by class and it's so annoying having to swipe swipe swipe to find the team you want.

Developers, can we please have the organization be like how it is in PvP? It used to be like this anyways I don't know why it was changed

OS
    Android
    this roster management is just horrible. swapping talismans and selecting toons for 5 minutes is really annoying. i think yup mentioned it a vertical organization would be much better, so that we can see 25-30 chars at once instead of 10. and some sort of talisman management is needed as well. we have almost 400 toons and most have 500 talismans, how can anyone expect us to go through all of them several times per day....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    All inventories would deserve a complete rework. It is the same since the beginning, but we have 300 characters more now. Vertical organisation, quick selection and/or jump to/show only classes would be a good starting point. The left border of the screen (over the relics button) is unused and also on the right to the sacrifice button there is space for selecting buttons. Equip/Unequip all buttons for Talis would help aswell. And of course the menu should not jump back to the beginning after you had a look at the stats of your character. Keeping position would also be helpful in the stores as well.
    In addition I'd like to repeat myself and ask for sliders for claiming souls and concerting fragments and a better sorting of souls by type in the BoS.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    It would help, if NF could fix sort orders in Gauntlet screen for a start. Usually it would need to fix only one line of code.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Talisman groups that can be locked and moved as a unit, at least for 5/6 sets would be nice. Vertical character display like MSF instead of the long scrolling bottom row YES. Gauntlet is the best feature of the game strategy, challenge and rewards wise but is cumbersome due to the sluggish team building.

OS
    Android
    i agree with you guys, but at the same time, we have 14 days to play arena and i use it to fill the voids between events, so it never bothers me to take the extra time going thru it all. But yeah it definitely is archaic to say the least

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    i agree with you guys, but at the same time, we have 14 days to play arena and i use it to fill the voids between events, so it never bothers me to take the extra time going thru it all. But yeah it definitely is archaic to say the least
    Coming from someone with a severe case of ADHD, I tend to dread gauntlet because of how much time and effort it takes to find the one person you want, and then find the Talismans you want to use for them, not remembering where said Talismans are because you left them on the last person you used and forgetting who it was.

And don't forget all the extra time because team sorting doesn't exist here anymore and Talismans will always reset your roster to the beginning because of that stupid bug.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Coming from someone with a severe case of ADHD, I tend to dread gauntlet because of how much time and effort it takes to find the one person you want, and then find the Talismans you want to use for them, not remembering where said Talismans are because you left them on the last person you used and forgetting who it was.

And don't forget all the extra time because team sorting doesn't exist here anymore and Talismans will always reset your roster to the beginning because of that stupid bug.
    OMG, I will agree, that bug drives me crazy! I always leave all of my max talismans unequipped (except for my farm teams and arena defense) Then when I play a gauntlet battle, I immediately remove the talismans before I start selecting the next team. But yeah I get what you are saying.

OS
    Android
    isn't this the real challenge?
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 04-02-2019 at 06:40 PM.

OS
    Android
    I've grown weary of scrolling. I'm at level A and have only been going down the list. First Eddie and first toons to come to get used.