OS
    iOS

Inspiration Talismans not decreasing enemy buff duration?

Hi all,

I recently equipped a set of inspiration talismans to my gunner Lilith, and while the increased buff duration on self is working properly, the decrease of enemy buffs does not seem to work at all. Is that intentional and the description is just misleading?
    I know what I want
    And I say what I want
    And no one can take it away

OS
    Android
    There is a problem with these talisman reducing the time on Doom, causing immediate doom kills. I got a forced download last night around reset time, they may have forced thru a correction on it and now it doesnt work at all...? I havent used them since last night.

OS
    Android
    They said they're gonna have it fixed in the next update. I use them all the time on my Killer Prime and instead of reducing the duration of enemy buffs they increase the duration of enemy debuffs. Since Doom is a debuff that counts down, the effect will make the number go down instead of up. But since inspiration Talismans aren't actually supposed to do that, that's where everyone has the issue.

As far as I'm aware, it hasn't been fixed yet.

OS
    iOS
    They were not fixed last night as I fought a Ferryman today and they still were a first turn kill with Doom.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I lost 2 battles to a ferryman in level A gauntlet. He put doom on 2 toons with angel talis. They went down. I used nightmare/angel on beast Eddie, he was stunned and doomed in the first round, dead second round. Same with sentinal desert guardian.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Not even Alchemy Talismans can withstand because you die at the end of the their turn so the Alchemy talismans never kick in.

Guess its time to dust off Eternity Eddie and Sekhmet. Least if you win the toss you have a chance.

OS
    Android
    Level A is purple and green. I used purple anubis which blocks doom to all allies. Then used icarus for burns and green pyro for flame. They took down ferryman. My uncle made the choice, I then used PoM just in case. It may have been a little overkill.

I still havent got the hang of gauntlet even though my uncles account has a good roster to choose from. Who would have thought green pyro would come in handy.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Level A is purple and green. I used purple anubis which blocks doom to all allies. Then used icarus for burns and green pyro for flame. They took down ferryman. My uncle made the choice, I then used PoM just in case. It may have been a little overkill.

I still havent got the hang of gauntlet even though my uncles account has a good roster to choose from. Who would have thought green pyro would come in handy.
    Thats why I love playing Gauntlet. It forces you to reevaluate the unused toons.