Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Will of Worth (Evolution) - Earn Cosmic Talismans!

Name:  Will-of-Worth_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1212
Size:  335.4 KB

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From now until April 20th at 5pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Cosmic Evolution Materials and Talisman Soul Fragments.

400 Talisman Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Soul!

The Talisman Soul is a unique Soul that is guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Golden Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

We have a few deals in store to help you grow and power up your Cosmic Talisman collection!

• Grab the Talisman Soul Pack! Each pack contains 2 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!
    • Take your Talismans to the next level with the Ultimate Talisman Power Up Pack. Each Power Up pack contains some Ironite and Gold, Colourless Evo Runes, Cosmic Talisman Evolution Materials, and 1 Catalyst Soul!

The Catalyst Soul is a brand new item that will summon a guaranteed Tier 1 to Tier 3 Unique Cosmic Evolution material, including: Onyx of Ruin, Demon Seed, Ashes of Ice, Sacred Crown, Book of Life, Tarot Cards, Gambling Dice, Starlight, and Black Rain.

Both of these offers are available for a limited time in the Events Store!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 04-05-2019 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Edited to include a link to Cosmic Talisman details

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    [link to Cosmic Talisman Post]
    You forgot to insert the link

The event is a copy&paste event from the one 2 months ago. Everbody can draw his onw conclusions if this is cool or not.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Meh. Cost about 2.5 million gold (which you get 1 million back from by selling the idol from the talisman rune), got some souls, some materials, no stress about grinding - an alright little filler event. I guess next month will be another talisman evo event to get the rare materials - I could live with that as a routine now you get more gold for Night City.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    1st: I want all the new toons I didn't get
    2nd: I don't waste my materials to get... another white T1 Cosmic Talisman I don't need.
    3rd: skipping this event!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    another white T1 Cosmic Talisman I don't need.
    I am also looking forward to my 5th white T1 in a row...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    And again we don’t get any 2* evo runes to evolve our maxed 2* talismans! 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
    Devs, this event is totally useless!! Yes, I know I don’t have to play it, but it’s really annoying that you (devs) just want us to burn our resources and waste our time (again) and make absolutely no progress with that!! Devs please give us an answer, when will we (ever) be able to get the evo material needed!!! It would be best if you change the 1* evo runes into 2*s so that we can do some progress with talismans.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    1st: I want all the new toons I didn't get
    2nd: I don't waste my materials to get... another white T1 Cosmic Talisman I don't need.
    3rd: skipping this event!
    agree,great event for skipping

OS
    iOS
    It's not a massive cost and I level up allies and Eddies while farming and leave them at 99% of max for these - the only pain is the 1 and 2 star as not really got many other than a bunch of low level hearts I keep just for this purpose. For me this event is 100% fine and no big deal. Not sure on what I spent gold wise but will get most of it back in any case through the idol. All done and dusted with it already so moving on!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Fine ... I have now the max the Meatheads, the Sandworms ... the last characters I haven't maxed yet ... what a waste of ressources ... another burner
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Ridiculus repeat of last month's event, especially with STILL no runes to evolve the 2* talismans to 3*.
    On top of that, this must be the most boring thing anyone has ever asked me to do in a game. Do boring administration tasks and spend all day sorting stuff? I would change jobs if that was my daily business
    Totally skipping this, this is beyond pointless.