Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Those "events" are an absolute pita ... fully agree with the rest here ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    We have 2 weeks to level up and evolve toons, dont most people level up 4 and 5* toons regularly for the sac events? This event doesnt cost that much. The 1, 2 and 3* dosent cost that much, which will be returned with the price for the gold idol. I cant see where these events are not just time fillers between grinding events, 150 ironite and 10 SoW are a nice little bonus.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    My plan worked. I've been leveling characters to just short of their maximum for the last month and now all I had to do was give them a teeny amount of shards to push them to the max. Evolving from 4 to 5 stars is still pricey though.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    No plans on actively pursuing this event. If I happen to evolve the right combinations to get a reward so be it but I just don't feel the need for more cosmic talismans. Unless the game is going to be making a move towards more and more 5 piece talisman sets, there is no reason for me to use resources on this event. For some people there may be an advantage but with my current roster and limited resources I will respectfully pass on this event.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    This "event" doesn't take much time and don't waste much resources, but rewards are useless on terms of evolution material. We need Cosmic Evo runes T2.
    Got my 4th white Cosmic Talisman, but this time it is T2, thankfully.

What these evolution events have taught me is to edge as many characters and talismen as possible.

I grind xp on toons to get them to level 59, 79, or 99 so it takes a minimum investment to max them.

I don’t max any talisman, instead putting it close to 50, and not evolving any 4* until the appropriate event (which should be next month).

As for cosmic tals, I’ve done well, I guess?

I have a T1 white, blue, purple, and gold. I have a T2 white, all are attack, magic, or health. No defence or special.

OS
    iOS
    I dont see why people would complain about this event. As time goes on, you might want to get a cosmic so can take part. I use it as my time to upgrade all my chars. Costs minimal money once you get the 1M from the talisman.

AND, if you dont want to do it, well have a free week grinding for gold. THAT time is precious!

Anyway, I got a blue T1, with HP+15% and attack skills. Cant complain. Even at 2* its a handy little talisman. Hanging out for a T3 or a purple still though!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    You forgot to insert the link
    Thanks for that Blade! Just edited the post to include the missing link.

Cheers!

OS
    Android
    Another fucking T1 white (Ivory). What a waste...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I've not even attempted this event. I'm working on leveling talismans and building my gold. An impossible task... Has anyone tried shadow on Ferryman? I'm wondering if it'd be better than hex.