I think we would all prefer it if this game wasn't a freemium game with all the necessary bad tricks that this industry needs or is based on. "Freemium Industry Procedures" we can say. First and foremost, the people being milked are those who tend to be obsessed with addiction, always need the newest stuff directly, and have no moral idea that a competition should require the same conditions. However, this is always legitimised, because there are these offers in the shop - even for the latest joke talismans, lol! Brave New World!

Back to the topic:
The update looks quite ok, buffs for the nomad and the witch doctor are cool. That a tuning for the newest Eddie is necessary shortly after release is a bit strange, but doesn't matter.
At least 2 bugfixes made it into the announcement, yeah!
Why the pay-only greed set gets another buff I can't understand, but no matter.
The debuff for EE was foreseeable, actually amazing that there was no hotfix for it. I tried the trick when the new SQ came out, but wow, that is so annoying and slow... unbelievable. Extremely rarely I was defeated with the typical combination in the arena, so really not relevant.
The new talismans are of course very strong again. I find it very annoying, but see above "Freemium Industry Procedures".

What we are all waiting for, of course, are the improvements in character/talisman management. Apparently it will take some more time until something happens there.