Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Viper talismans are overpowered.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    As Dalegreg just said this Eternity Eddie Extra Turn little trick is something that not every play is going to be able to do. to really use if effectively players need Clansman or Samurai Eddie, or Sekhmet if a player can save the Frontier Coins for her.

Every game has it's little trick players can do that's a benefit to them and this was this game's

If is a life saver for those to weak to take on Night City, or the Gold and Soul Vault, or those over the top outrageously to hard Madness Levels in Limited Time Dungeons.

Leave the Duelist for Eternity Eddie alone...I mean come on he is not that great a character to being with, Duelist does the one thing his name implies "eternity"

Not only that this trick can't be used in The Arena, The Gauntlet so why nerf it

OS
    Android
    I don't think eternity eddie needed fixed really, but it can absolutely be used in gauntlet. I use it often with a collection of other fury characters. I always combine it with wrath and Beast, then add in sekhmet or just choose another character that might have a beneficial effect.

OS
    Android
    A better nerf Stat on eternity might have been to change the extra turn feature to a 65 % and no More. It balances itself by letting the player take the chance maybe two times before risking it all. Devs might Wanna rethink that. I mean. I see no eternity eddies on meta and he may never be meta. Why to nerf its abilities so much?

OS
    Android
    Eternity Eddie skill needed a change but he also needed a boost to counter it as he is generally mediocre.

What exactly happened to the tomb, labyrinth and banner talisman from last month's tuning notes? Not that I'm complaining, talisman are being added like crazy nowadays (before it used to be 0-1 new talisman every month) and it's impossible to keep up
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallicamilo View Post
    A better nerf Stat on eternity might have been to change the extra turn feature to a 65 % and no More. It balances itself by letting the player take the chance maybe two times before risking it all. Devs might Wanna rethink that. I mean. I see no eternity eddies on meta and he may never be meta. Why to nerf its abilities so much?
    U guys never learn, Every time there is a bug from the side of the players, devs will take care of it without too much rethinking. So, in order to avoid this, I speak to the genius who first reported dualist skill in the forum, may better to stfu because u simply prepared eternity Eddie to get the worst handicap ever. As well all the innocent and handeble imperfection that the bitches had reported through the past months. Now crying it's just pointless as they won't change their minds.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    U guys never learn, Every time there is a bug from the side of the players, devs will take care of it without too much rethinking. So, in order to avoid this, I speak to the genius who first reported dualist skill in the forum, may better to stfu because u simply prepared eternity Eddie to get the worst handicap ever. As well all the innocent and handeble imperfection that the bitches had reported through the past months. Now crying it's just pointless as they won't change their minds.
    I know they won't listen. Or will they? They change the % of the labyrinth talisman after feedback. Anyway, it will never be the same.

OS
    Android
    Yeah I think something along the lines of at least 50% for an extra turn is reasonable but 25%?! Maybe change it to 1 hit of damage instead of 3?
    Eternity looks like going back to the bench permanently and only remaining useful for the assassin season of Gauntlet. I haven't even had him all that long either....

I am also growing a bit weary of all the new talismans. They aren't really bringing anything new for the most part, just stacking mutliple effects/skills which makes them more powerful than most others. I might have to add more talisman slots at this rate :/ Character and inventory management needs a serious overhaul asap. New talismans and skill changes could wait a month couldn't it?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I really like the changes on the Witch doctor and Bass Eddie. Good thing for the empowering of Virtual Eddie, even though it will take me a year to get him. I am kinda worried for the talisman "typhoon" though. It is obvious that the whole gameplay gets realy complicated with the addition of overpowered talismans. I guess it is another way for the team to look for revenue, which I can understand, but make our gameplay once again boring and difficult.

What is really sad, is that bugs like arena "disco" bug, and the extreme crashing (only after a couple of minutes one logs in and ruins everything) of the app after when some updates are pushed, are not yet addressed or even discussed. Those bugs and the unjust RNG towards the older players is the worst factor for me of not enjoying the game anymore.

OS
    iOS
    I think we all just need to get used to powerful stuff coming out as that is where they can make some money to keep the game alive - not sure how else they do this to be honest unless there are bigger changes like adverts coming. Every update will be the same as this going forward due to this. New Eddies, new characters and new talisman. Going by the last few major updates it is the definite pattern and I can see why. Not sure I like it at all to be honest but it is what it is. I for one am getting no real luck on souls etc as usual so grinding events are my only real way to get anything new in the game - probably the same for many of us.

So more focus on the new and easier to implement stuff and more out with the fix bugs as that takes time and resource to sort. Same with the many complaints I see on here and elsehwere about tickets not being sorted - it's too much for a small team to sort out when the priorioty is game continuity. I cant see this changing until they sort out the gauntlet awards not working, or game events not tracking and the like. If they dont sort these then more folk send tickets as it is frustrating for them and again I see why but they will struggle to sort them all out. Tickets dont get fixed and by the time that they do then another event has passed or another gauntlet session so more tickets submitted.

There must be something very difficult to fix with the awards as they must know that fixing that would solve the majority of tickets - so the lack of chat from the team on these is the big concern as they dont seem to be fixable. Likely these are linked to the pushing out of the game to different servers/teams/companies - probably linked to the third party thing that was mentioned a while back?

I guess it seems to us that they are not listening to us very much at all and that their priorities are different to ours - they have to be as they all want the game to survive (as do we I am sure) but the money has to come in for this to even have a chance of happening hence fix what is easy or indeed what none of us have considered (because they are then doing something positive and not just pushing new talisman and characters) while the stuff we ask for isn't always looked at or discussed because the fix is tougher and takes more time (if indeed it is fixable of course).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496