Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    I mean, apparently march 1 is long ago, and everything is back to “normal”
    For a lot of people, that's how it seems, yeah. Some probably have the attention span of a housefly. Shortly after the big rip-off update there was this funny wolf in the shop and the lambs were busy throwing the money out the window. The same with the next talis, event souls and so on. I gave it up, many people seem to like to be fooled and it's also a personal decision that I have to respect. But I myself have definitely taken the consequence of never spending money on this game again. Some have posted the same thing, let's see how it develops.

Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    Yep, living in CET means, missing out of all the great errors. Skillshards, primeordeals and “...long list of bugs happening at reset...”
    What Europe also means is: not having scammed >100 million out of the Gold&Crimson event and never having received any compensation for it! (But you also have to be honest that we missed one or the other disadvantageous event starts)
    And with the mentioned March 1 update: the info came in the night and the update was pushed through nicely to the end of the next workday. I remember sitting on the train on the way home and I asked Kaz in the discussion post to make clear which fragments are exactly affected. As soon as I was home - BAM - New Data and a big slap in the face. 90 rares! 60 Legendaries! Never forget!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Good point! @Kaz: Is that also a bug and do you plan a hotfix for this aswell?
    I've passed this info along to QA. It would not be something that could be hotfixed immediately, unfortunately. It could possibly get fixed in the update after the next one though.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    Alright guys, here's a table with all of the characters that can be used for this event. The only characters not included are any of those who were introduced in the MACLO XI dungeon.

S = Specific, meaning certain things will need to happen before the effect can occur
    P = Passive

Attachment 5419
    As always, thanks a lot deathbat. These kid of events are always easier with your help
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for that chart Deathbat! I looked through all my characters and migrated to Bass Eddie and Green Anubis (with Echo). But I forgot about the Green Shenobi passive and the Gold priestess. Always had a couple sets of Advantage Talismans on the team. I finished all the objectives within about 40 Cosmos run throughs. Now I'm going to switch back to the Killers Dungeon to finish the rest of the 160.

OS
    iOS
    iOS; Game seems to crash if on auto-play and an event achievement is reached... it won't keep playing and exits the game.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Carriage Rider Eddie can do increase magic also. Wither basic skill and Fury.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Invincibility is the slowest, because it counts only when ALL allys are affected, right?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Invincibility is the slowest, because it counts only when ALL allys are affected, right?
    i dont think so. I think it counts each time any ally gets it. Alchemy talisman made it super fast because it gives 4 counts every wave. If you play a 5 wave battle, you should get 20 per run.

Slowest was definitely perfect accuracy. Very few characters do it and i believe in every case it is only a % chance and a random target. Took me about 80 runs to clear them all.

Still the best one of these events we have had in a long while.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    i dont think so. I think it counts each time any ally gets it. Alchemy talisman made it super fast because it gives 4 counts every wave. If you play a 5 wave battle, you should get 20 per run.

Slowest was definitely perfect accuracy. Very few characters do it and i believe in every case it is only a % chance and a random target. Took me about 80 runs to clear them all.

Still the best one of these events we have had in a long while.
    I think URock is right. I tried going. Either its a bug or intentional but I tried magus Undead Rescuer who gets invincibility if regen is active, but i got stuck at 112. So for me also invincibility is the slowest, still not done yet.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Inishmore, do you have steel talisman. They give one invincibility per wave with no effort.

With toons that only give a low percentage of giving a buff, pair them with someone who can use future talisman or a marksman passive. Either will increase the chance for the buffs to he applied. That may speed things up a bit.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around