Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sentinel Anubis with Future is cool (low damage, as wrong type...but hence gets more turns) plus the yellow Maya Priest give perfect accuracy and mag up really good in addition to Bass Ed!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Anubis Sentinal gives a team-wide perfect accuracy on normal attack (Catacomb)

OS
    iOS
    Did the challenges in 73 runs in AMoLaD with:

Bass Eddie: with whatever as long as there is yellow talis
    Desert Marauder: left position, steel talis and thief (gets BE to fire his fury a lot)*
    Sentinel Troll: advantage and some blue (hmmm, destiny maybe)

When the troll had done its thing, i switched to assassin/sentinel Anubis with whatever talis

* it appears that the ai will use the left position more than the right, or......?

Thanks for the tips about Bass Eddie and Troll \,,/
    Last edited by tex-0775; 04-09-2019 at 09:47 AM.
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    46 runs AMOLAD and done! (well I have to admit some very few instances of the needed effects came from the 10 PvP battles I did before)

Someone with less runs here?

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    46 runs AMOLAD and done! (well I have to admit some very few instances of the needed effects came from the 10 PvP battles I did before)

Someone with less runs here?
    I remember an event where someone came up with a team with low level talismans, and as i remember, all the challenges was done with a very few runs. Was that how you did it?
    (I’m with you, regarding march 1, was botforked without lupe too)
    Örder of Eld: Sanctuary for players that can live without mandatory Discord-sessions and pow-wows

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by tex-0775 View Post
    I remember an event where someone came up with a team with low level talismans, and as i remember, all the challenges was done with a very few runs. Was that how you did it?
    (I’m with you, regarding march 1, was botforked without lupe too)
    Oh yes I remember that too, as I was also one of those guys. If you equip low damage talis, but enough health and do it on manual you can get massive numbers of effects in one single run. I would assume this recent event could be done in less than 10 runs, but you need a lot of time and it is fascinating in the beginning, but also very boring in the end. Moreover, I suggested to give better rewards if you do it in less than X, less than Y runs (maybe double, triple the rewards?) but there was no interest in implementing this. So this time I did it on autoplay and I am still happy with this very low number of runs needed! Only sentinel Anubi had this "tatical" talisman setup with low damage output this time.

Actually I am still pissed because of march 1st, I even sent a ticket because of the update and also asking for a compensation, but there was no reply. I sent a reminder about it recently, but probably there will never be an answer!
    I even think about converting the rare soul frags into precious ones, to avoid the ripp-off losses of 90 rare souls!! But the legendaries still hurt a lot more! 60 legendaries! MAN this was so rude and completely unfair, especially for us Europeans!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Alright guys, here's a table with all of the characters that can be used for this event. The only characters not included are any of those who were introduced in the MACLO XI dungeon.

S = Specific, meaning certain things will need to happen before the effect can occur
    P = Passive

Name:  Endless Void character table.JPG
Views: 693
Size:  160.7 KB
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Wow, deathbat! You are so helpful to the community! Maybe a bit too helpful? I mean you already shared your very effortful database and you did several updates, but still people come here and just ask "what is good?"
    I'm really impressed with your patience and forbearance, I would have stopped long ago.
    As I said, thanks on behalf of the community, especially the lazy sods

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I completed the physical charge (I thought) using warrior lilith, but others are saying she doesnt work. I supposed all of them came from Bass Eddie then, but im surprised at that.

Im currently just finishing perfect accuracy which is a bit of a pain, but im using bass eddie plus sentinel anubis and banshee, so all 3 have a chance at it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Moreover, I suggested to give better rewards if you do it in less than X, less than Y runs (maybe double, triple the rewards?) but there was no interest in implementing this.

MAN this was so rude and completely unfair, especially for us Europeans!
    This is a great idea, but if NF doesn’t see it as a way to get money, they will just ignore it and hope that it goes away. I mean, apparently march 1 is long ago, and everything is back to “normal”

Yep, living in CET means, missing out of all the great errors. Skillshards, primeordeals and “...long list of bugs happening at reset...”

@deathbat. Wow, great work and thanks