OS
    iOS

MAA2 is shutting down!

Today Marvel Avengers Alliance 2 announced what many of us suspected -they're shutting down! What a shame, it was such a good game with great potential, amazing graphics, a built it in fanbase much beloved by players. They just made really bad decisions and did not communicate with players.

I truly hope the devs learn the lessons vicariously from MAA2 because Legacy is now my only game and I want to see it succeed for a long time!

Any other (former) MAA2 players here?

OS
    iOS
    Personally i only played MAA1 but from what i heard MAA2 was great, why would they shut down? Bankruptcy? I didnt try MAA2 cus MAA1 was such a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad game, all hail lord micro-transactions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Personally i only played MAA1 but from what i heard MAA2 was great, why would they shut down? Bankruptcy? I didnt try MAA2 cus MAA1 was such a bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad game, all hail lord micro-transactions
    Definitely not bankruptcy. Playdom is owned by Disney. It should have worked.

MAA2 was fantastic! Gorgeous graphics, beloved intellectual properties which assure a loyal fanbase and it was a lot of fun. Again, it should have worked. But it was plagued by bugs, poor communication, infrequent content updates and a team that fumbled. With so many parallels of advantages and challenges, it really is a cautionary tale for Roadhouse with LOTB. I hope they study what happened with Playdom and MAA2 and avoid the same mistakes.

Here is a great thread that does a nice MAA2 post-mortem: https://www.reddit.com/r/MAA2/commen...cussion_civil/

Haha speaking of bankruptcy...