Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I think I missed something, is KP available in the frontier coin shop too? I thought it was Killer Beast?
    And what is this Raven Witch Metal King is banging on about?

Personally I rate Ferryman much higher than Killer Beast, last thing I need in my defence team is another fury move..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    will immunity talisman help Ferryman against passive disabled?
    Yes, yes, and yes! I think it's insane to use Ferryman without Immunity talismans. I use Hex, Immunity, and a Cosmic on mine.

Immunity can obviously be worked around, but starting naked against a Prisoner team seems suicidal to me.
    Last edited by druid138; 04-11-2019 at 08:11 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yes, yes, and yes! I think it's insane to use Ferryman without Immunity talismans. I use Hex, Immunity, and a Cosmic on mine.

Immunity can obviously be worked around, but starting naked against a Prisoner team seems suicidal to me.
    that's all i want to know,thanks

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Actually even without Hex he won't kill himself before the draw option comes up... even the forced draw at 20 turns. He'll last the entire battle if his passive isn't disabled. have 2 of them.. ran some tests without Hex on one... he just doesn't lose enough HP to kill himself. It takes negative buffs of some sort (flame, flare, shock etc) to actually kill him before the forced draw.
    Good Info, Thanks! I guess i will look into playing with different talismans then

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I think I missed something, is KP available in the frontier coin shop too? I thought it was Killer Beast?

Personally I rate Ferryman much higher than Killer Beast, last thing I need in my defence team is another fury move..
    My store has Ferryman and KP not killer beast

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post

The Raven witch I'm raving on about is a character that may be coming up in a later April event. She is the character introduced recently in the ailing kingdom.
    You all answered my question between kp and ferryman. I'll be purchasing kp after Alexander. I was going to buy a package until I found out its 99 dollars. A little out of my budget.

OS
    iOS
    Based on pure aesthetics, the Raven Witch looks great. Obviously she is terribly underpowered in PvE because she's in Ailing Kingdom.. but if they boosted her.. she could be great.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    With the purchase availability of KP and Ferryman, expect to see them more prominently in gauntlet. For every OP toon/talisman released you will pay for it in the gauntlet. If ferryman was an opponent in gauntlet level A before the purchase option, what can we expect of KP next season.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    KP is already been prominent in the Gauntlet.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    For a while I was using Burning talismans on my KP and Explosive Talismans on Ramesses to deal with Ferryman but now I am only running Present talismans and they destroy Ferryman.

Echoing what Yup said in that Ferryman will not kill himself even without Hex. I had many fights end in Draw trying to get Burning or Explosive to land on Ferryman. Even if I have reduced his Max HP to the lowest, he will take only 18 damage and heal for 200. The beauty of Present set is that the Punishment can turn into Doom and Fear and since Ferryman is usually the last enemy there is no way to cleanse and he dies either by the Punishment damage or Doom.