Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    Doom is the way I go with Ferryman too. My usual attack team has Alchy in it so I use him - he was pretty much always been in my team these days though I do change it up a bit depending on what i face. I need to level up some of the newer talisman and give them a try I think as my attack team (I use three) have not changed in a long time though I do mucj about with them when I can be bothered.

My ferryman ( I use him in one team) doesn't use immunity (he has sustain usually) as that team also has Alchy in it so he clears things up each turn.

Alchy is a great character at the moment for me when doing Arena and I think as I am less bothered about getting losses in Arena it is a bit more fun than it was as I much about with different things and just shrug my shoulers and move on when I am owned. I maybe need to start thinking things through a bit more though! Too lazy most of the time.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    I actually put Tranquility on my Ferryman to remove Perfect Immunity, so he CAN inflict Doom. Without that.. I found myself in A LOT of draw battles, especially with characters like A Banshee how will have PI all the time. FWIW.. I think his Power ability should remove Perfect Immunity and not Perfect Immortality.. Doom eliminates Perfect Immortality.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    FWIW.. I think his Power ability should remove Perfect Immunity and not Perfect Immortality.. Doom eliminates Perfect Immortality.
    Yes! I agree 100%! I also think the programming for the "extra turn for allies" chance needs to be checked. I think it actually procs at a lower % than the 25% indicated in the description.
    Last edited by druid138; 04-12-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell