OS
    Android

GameDevs: New permadeath animation

So I've been wondering.. If you guys can change the permadeath animation because I feel the current animation is a bit to "normal".. And I suppose you guys are using the Unity game engine.. And I was thinking, I understand that disabling the capsule colliders on the characters will cause them to slowly fall through the platform and that makes things easier, but might I suggest using a particle emitter. So this is what I was thinking, use a particle emitter that emits black particles when the character dies with permadeath, perfect death or doom (You don't have to worry about using this on Eddie when he dies, his animation is already phenomenal). It should look like how the demon spawn dies but with a little more flare. You guys can rework the demon spawn death animation as well, but these are my thoughts as I can see the animation is really increasing over time as compared to the beginning days of the game and I feel the permadeath animations should have been changed a while ago. Thanks for reading this thread, and I know you'll make it a good one GameDevs.
    Mercer-8570

OS
    Android
    Imo this is completely unnecessary and only takes valuable labor off of more important issues. The devs have been working on lots of visual upgrades lately, but they can't seem to fix game breaking bugs. I don't want more visual improvements, I want those bugs fixed ! Additionally they need to work on the inventory management system. When all these major issues are properly addressed, we can start thinking about improving visuals.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Agreed, COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    they need to work on the inventory management system

AMEN!, brother (or sister)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..