OS
    Android

"Crumble" ability (Gunner Voidling and Wicker man eddie) broken.

I tried several times in dungeon rifts, underworld and Battlefield the ability "crumble" from my gunner voidlind and it never was able to steal fury or gain power, (while the heal seemed to work).

I did some experiment with Wicker Man Eddie, too and in this case I was able to steal fury once (in 6 "perfect" attempts).

OS
    Android
    Mine does it loads, maybe it's to do with level? My gunner voidling is 5*lev91

OS
    Android
    Maybe it's the level, Mine is 4*80.
    Reading the description of the skill it should work every time (provided the enemy has some Fury, I suppose)

I did more experiments and it seems the amount of Fury stolen is little, probably not enough to gain one full point of Power.
    The skill description is: -Reduce Fury of enemy team
    -Gain Power based on the Fury taken
    -Heal self based on missing HP

OS
    iOS
    Ressurecting this one as Im wondering if its worth building the gunner voidling? If crumble doesnt add much power, or reduce fury, then it might not be worth it? I was kinda hoping that it would really help in the lol's in the dungeons....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I have a gunner voidling I've been messing with. The power move works, but it doesn't display the power/fury stolen until after the AI's turn (or death.)

Damage with the basic attack seems pretty low, but might get better with shards as it is 10% every level. Timing is really tough with this character, harder than the PSS in my opinion. The one plus I can think of is that this character is a power stealing machine with energy set equipped. It might get better with better talismans, but the yellow slot seems like a waste.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?