Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    just started to do the sentinel challenge: did already 2 battles with only sentinel, on the 2 battles, all my characters have survived.

check the challenge: only 1 battle taken into account. Sent a ticket.

So annoying.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    I am still not sure what the correct rewards are, actually! Because as we have an event now in Gauntlet it would make sense to have different rewards than "normal". Normal in this season means Necropolis frags, FFE frags etc. So maybe I was shown the correct rewards or these that we will have when this season is over after june 23rd? I did not check the milestone rewards, they are also different during such event usually (e.g. legendary souls instead of rares).

There is still plenty of time until next Gauntlet rollover so let's wait and see what the rewards look like over time
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Blade, the event rewards are via the challenges, not via the Gauntlet directly. The Gauntlet has standard rank rewards.... but the event has additional and different rewards. It's the same as the last Gauntlet event. That way.. they can run an event for a few days and it doesn't have to be tied to the full 2 week cycle of the Gauntlet. necessarily.
    Last edited by Yup; 05-27-2019 at 12:04 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I am still not sure what the correct rewards are, actually! Because as we have an event now in Gauntlet it would make sense to have different rewards than "normal". Normal in this season means Necropolis frags, FFE frags etc. So maybe I was shown the correct rewards or these that we will have when this season is over after june 23rd? I did not check the milestone rewards, they are also different during such event usually (e.g. legendary souls instead of rares).

There is still plenty of time until next Gauntlet rollover so let's wait and see what the rewards look like over time
    I think you were shown the false rewards . Several facts are indicative of that:
    1. for those who were shown false rewards, it was necro talis / mythical frags that have been displayed in each instance (as it is for you)
    2. Nobody else made note of this. If those were the proper rewards I would assume more people would see them and therefore we would see more people making remarks about that
    3. NF stated necro frags are available during the entire season 3
    4. Last towerfall occured during season 2 without having different rewards
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Some achievement are bugged, didn't calculate talisman and specific class requirements... hopefully they'll fix soon

OS
    iOS
    hmm.. they all worked fine here.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Some achievement are bugged, didn't calculate talisman and specific class requirements... hopefully they'll fix soon
    Some? Most of them ...

-Cleared stage E - didn' count
    - using Advantage - doesn't count
    - using magus only - counted 1 times, not the other 4
    - using Heal talismans - doesn't count

will I write to support? F*ck it - waste of time ... just skipping it ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    will I write to support? F*ck it - waste of time ... just skipping it ...
    Writing to support really has become an exercise in futility. All they ever push out is events that last at most 2 weeks but usually about 5 days and then don't even respond to the tickets in a month is there even a point?

The event is over, you were bugged/errored out of what you earned, and the support just sends a "that shouldn't have happened, we will forward that along to the dev team" message.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Blade, the event rewards are via the challenges, not via the Gauntlet directly. The Gauntlet has standard rank rewards.... but the event has additional and different rewards. It's the same as the last Gauntlet event. That way.. they can run an event for a few days and it doesn't have to be tied to the full 2 week cycle of the Gauntlet. necessarily.
    I just meant the Gauntlet rewards that will be given after the 2 weeks are over. But I think the confusion is over now and Liu made a nice and convincing list

But it seems like it's better to wait a bit as the challenges do not count correctly...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I blew through all the challenges in a couple hours. They all seemed to count correctly for me. But.. I wan't going back and forth to see what was counted/needed. I saw what was needed and then fought until I saw the reward screen. At most I reviewed talismans (with a UI that is among the worst I've ever seen) to see where my Heal and Advantage sets were.

Looking at the complaint posts here.. maybe it's an Android issue???
    CLANLESS