Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Great now I'll never be able to use eternity Eddie to clear night city (his second turn was vital). Should have known that it would get nerfed.
    Do you all have recommendations to survive long enough to make it through?

Yep I've got 7 deadly gifts as well.
    You will need prisoner + horus with future talisman I think...

Or Iron Eddy + Assassin demon spawn + Prisoner

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    7 Deadly gifts also on my iphone too. The seem to be all over the place at the moment with the mess up on the correct start for frag event, then seemingly messing that up too. I did not see a sac event as was asleep at the time btu seemingly others did and that messed them up...so frag event started a little later after they fixed, I think, the sac event to off and frag event to on.

Not looking like any QA has been done - maybe it is a skelton crew due to the holidays or something.

I hope they get themselves sorted out as that will be another load of support tickets being submitted I would imagine.

I am not sure of course but it seems to me that something is going on or wrong with the devs at the moment? Hopefrully just a blip and they can get back on track.
    If you look at the NF financials, they are bleeding money and looking like they will go out of business soon. I suspect that they have cut a ton of positions and are just shoving updates out the door as quick as possible to try to gather as much cash from us as quickly as they can. I thought I was just thinking like a doomsayer, but these last couple months of complete shit effort and massive errors on NF's side of this game has me thinking more like it is a reality.

OS
    iOS
    I am just not sure. Not looked at the accounts to see how they are doing but there is defo something going on as this year has had a lot of what seem to be very basic errors being made - that leads to more support tickets almost every gauntlet reset and then when new events are put out. I cant help but think it is linked to the use of third party servers/staff as it seems to have got worse since they said that they were doing this.

It would be nice to get some clarity on what is going on as it is just a big black hole at the moment - comms are minimal to say the least and the errors are not being explained or indeed corrected quickly, if at all. Support tickets seem to be very slow to fix in many cases and some are just being forgotten about from what others have said. I just dont think they have the staff to deal with the bugs and tickets and that to me smells of a company in trouble to some degree. I really hope I am wrong on this as I want to see the game being a success and I dont want to see folk being paid off either.

I also just wonder if the big push during the tour has not worked to the extent they wanted it to and now that we are post-tour reality is setting in to the devs and the player base that all is not well.

I am not even sure the devs can comment on any of this but my concerns are such that I am really not wanting to spend any money as i just think that the final nails are being lined up to be hit into the casket of this game. I really want to help them out if I can but I need some reasurance that the game has some life left in it this year at least.

Not much delivered yet on the state og the nation either but then nothing new in that based on how long it takes to get real new stuff done on the game - so much time must be spent on fixing things and support tickets I guess.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 04-17-2019 at 04:32 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I like the new talismans. One of these removes immunity so I can see them used on a team with ferryman to help with doom.
    @natasmi I recommend reporting your sources. Let people make up their own minds. The annual accounts report is due December 31. The one I saw from 2017 looked pretty good. I feel that if you like the game, one should support the game/company. I spend money on various packs. I would recommend the game to a friend. Yes there are occasional glitches but that is found in almost all software products;it is just more visible in software with frequent updates and changes. Doomsaying won't achieve the goal of keeping a game we love afloat. Posting feedback and recommendations in the forum and being a financial customer will. This section of the post will probably be flagged for being off topic.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I like the new talismans. One of these removes immunity so I can see them used on a team with ferryman to help with doom.
    @natasmi I recommend reporting your sources. Let people make up their own minds. The annual accounts report is due December 31. The one I saw from 2017 looked pretty good. I feel that if you like the game, one should support the game/company. I spend money on various packs. I would recommend the game to a friend. Yes there are occasional glitches but that is found in almost all software products;it is just more visible in software with frequent updates and changes. Doomsaying won't achieve the goal of keeping a game we love afloat. Posting feedback and recommendations in the forum and being a financial customer will. This section of the post will probably be flagged for being off topic.
    I enjoy the game, I spent a ton of money on this game to "catch up" when i started playing last year. I have since limited my spending to only the monthly ironite special. I feel the changes they have made and the direction they are forcing the game is a disgusting money grab and every patch that comes out has DRASTIC errors and bugs. This isnt an occasional mistake here and there, this is complete lack of quality control on a downward spiral. So, if they want to put in some effort testing this shit before they release it, I want to give them my money. Currently, I feel bad even spending the $10 a month that i am spending.

This was linked by another user back in march....

https://suite.endole.co.uk/insight/c...?page=overview

realize, this doesnt tell a whole story, nor do I even know if this website is legit... However, assuming the info is accurate, every statistic listed is moving in the wrong direction.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 04-17-2019 at 04:03 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I love where the priorities are
    Fixing a bunch of bugs that makes the game unplayable NAH
    Making new graphics for those tutorial levels 90% of players will never revisit unless an event call for it GENIUS