Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    What happened to the event challenges for the Will of Worth evolution event?
    That's what I want to know too? I had a few more to complete, like powering up/evolving a 4* so was waiting for the frag event to help work towards those and not just evolve or power up a toon I don't need. I can only guess they have taken all challenges down while the work out what went wrong or something....?
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Well I'm 3 talismans in here.. only took like 4 and a half hours and 450 ironite but hey I got a whole lotta xp shards to Max out a bunch of dupes so tomorrow is gonna be lit for me and the sac event

OS
    Android
    Did anyone get their fragments amounts back to 0? I remember I didn't have enough to get a Lilith last event, but I tried...now I have no fragments

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Well I'm 3 talismans in here.. only took like 4 and a half hours and 450 ironite but hey I got a whole lotta xp shards to Max out a bunch of dupes so tomorrow is gonna be lit for me and the sac event
    Ive had pretty much the same results. I bought 3 mega refills and started it up before bed, when I woke up I had 950 frags. So it would like it takes 1 mega fill per talisman *5 = 750 ironite for a set, if you wanna just pound it out and not wait for the SoT to trickle in.

I've also gotten a lilith soul already, but I dont recall how much I started with.

OS
    iOS
    I saw the sacrifice stuff pop up but all the recent ones I can remember have started on a Wednesday (Eastern USA time) so it was pretty clear there was a mistake. I'm pretty excited cause I have a lot of dupe 5 stars on deck so it's gonna be a hot time in the old sac chamber tonight. Anybody know the class of the witch character?

The increase in SoT for the big refill is much appreciated. After using up the first 120, I got the 600 and when all was said and done, I had about 450 shards. Should be able to get the talismans without much trouble (thankfully I've been saving ironite).
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know if the Labyrinth Talisman's ability is going to stack with the Assassin Banshee's passive?
    That's 95% chance of no damage, correct?
    Which I guess puts it back to the same level before the assassin's bug was fix.
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    iOS
    people who seen sacrifice event,what is rewards in that event?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by legacy_of_not View Post
    Does anyone know if the Labyrinth Talisman's ability is going to stack with the Assassin Banshee's passive?
    That's 95% chance of no damage, correct?
    Which I guess puts it back to the same level before the assassin's bug was fix.
    A Banshee can't wear 5 purple talismans. She has 2 assigned yellow slots. So no, it's not going to help A Banshee.

For what it's worth.. I got 1780 frags from 5 mega refills. That 1 complete set of Labyrinth and 1 Assassin Bat. Farmed straight from an hour after rollover, 5th mega-refill before going to bed when I had about 1200 frags (after getting the Bat).. woke and bought the talismans.

Took about 750 ironite for refills. 3000 SOT (roughly)

Natural filling say 3 x a day - 360 SOT meaning 8 1/2 days
    Event is 4 days long according to newsfeed (might be 5 if they leave LOL open Sunday).

Either way, you can't get a full talisman set with naturally accruing SOT.

(it's annoying that auto-play crashes the app at times)
    Last edited by Yup; 04-17-2019 at 06:23 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Still no event-challenges for this event? Any Statement from devs if there will be some?

OS
    Android
    There usually are not any specific challenges during the LoL events. The challenge is to earn event and lilith frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around