Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Assassin Angel of Death

Name:  Assassin-Angel-of-Death-Event_1200x676_EN (1).jpg
Views: 1244
Size:  313.6 KB
    Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until April 20th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Assassin Angel of Death Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Assassin Angel of Death!

The Assassin Angel of Death joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Assassin in Legacy of the Beast. This winged spectre of doom is a single target true damage dealer who inflicts Perfect Bleed on the enemy. The Angel can also grant team wide Invincibility, Increased Attack, and Increased Magic.

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Assassin Angel of Death Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    We’ll be running an all-dungeon weekend so you’ll be able to collect Fragments up until this event ends on Saturday April 20th!

Trade extra Assassin Angel of Death Fragments for additional rewards in the Special Store!

250 Assassin Angel of Death Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 300 Assassin Angel of Death Soul Fragments will get you a Labyrinth (Shield) OR Labyrinth (Barrier) Talisman!

Labyrinth Talismans are purple talismans with a 5 set effect! Equip them for a 60% Chance to take no damage when attacked. You will take random damage based on 10% of your Max HP and inflict ATK Down, MAGIC Down, and Stop on each enemy for 1 turn when successfully hit.

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Assassin Angel of Death:

• Get a FREE 10 Assassin Angel of Death Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Assassin Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Assassin Angel of Death!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Assassin Angel of Death, including Prime Talismans and the debut Reaper Talismans!

Reaper Talismans are purple talismans with a 4 set effect! Equip a full set to reduce Damage taken by 50%. They also provide a 50% Chance to remove Perfect Immunity from each enemy every turn, and will remove all beneficial effects and inflict Perfect Bleed on a random enemy every turn.!

Prime Talismans are red talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to have a chance to grant Perfect Immunity to self and a random ally with Perfect Basic Attacks!

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Assassin Angel of Death Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

OS
    Android
    Looks like you guys put up the event challenges for the Sacrifice event. Might wanna take them down before people make a mistake.

OS
    Android
    Don't get how this keeps happening... there is no check before release...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Sacrifice event started for me and I went to start sacrificing and after getting low on gold and souls I went to see my progress toward the witch and the event is gone. I am really not happy right now 😖😖🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡

OS
    Android
    People.... Please please PLEASE do yourself a favor and research and confirm these things before you blow all your resources.

It's blatantly obvious that the dev team on this game are the most incompetent group of buffoons to ever walk the face of this earth, they constantly make these same mistakes. Don't be equally incompetent buffoons and fall for their mistakes with your own.

OS
    Android
    Really on you guys, you should have checked the news feed and/or the Sacrifice tier rewards to make sure the souls were in there before you blew your load. Besides, when do they ever have an event that lasts 8 days? The event starts tomorrow. All the signs were there and you didn't pay enough attention.

OS
    Android
    Agree, but not everyone has the time or patience to read and review news and this forum. I know I don't.

We know the level of their abilities, but is it too much to ask a little quality assurance... I know, I know...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    What day will the frag event end? Just so anyone can pace themselves since the event started a day late. 1500 event frags for the 5 talisman, that's only about 750 battles at level X.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Really on you guys, you should have checked the news feed and/or the Sacrifice tier rewards to make sure the souls were in there before you blew your load. Besides, when do they ever have an event that lasts 8 days? The event starts tomorrow. All the signs were there and you didn't pay enough attention.
    Sadly, I saw it in the newsfeed and the rewards were there. I even got through 3 of the 6 rewards. I even still have a few of the rewards. Just no soul fragments. I'll wait and see if they return, if not it might be a good stopping point....

OS
    Android
    What happened to the event challenges for the Will of Worth evolution event?
    Satan81-5023