Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    Android
    Yup thanks for the update on the banshee.... I should have checked one of my troopers for the slots, D'OH.
    I asked because I didn't get the assassin banshee and she's on the heroics now. Trying to figure out if I should waste the last of my heroics for her even though I really would like to get Daedalus next rotation.
    Lanowen-8038

OS
    iOS
    A Banshee is WAAAAAAAYY more playable than Daedalus. No one at the top of PvP is using Daedalus.. but several use Banshee.

Full disclosure, Daedalus is one of 2 characters I do NOT have.. but I don't miss him. (the other is Shogun Ed)
    Last edited by Yup; 04-22-2019 at 09:23 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've experienced an odd glitch when using assassin anubis and the angel of death. My anubis attacks my angel and kills it. This has happened at least twice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    I've experienced an odd glitch when using assassin anubis and the angel of death. My anubis attacks my angel and kills it. This has happened at least twice.
    As I don't have the one and did not use the other by now, I cannot confirm. But this reminds me of a funny period, where the warrior blocker rescuer guy (aka red Buzz Lightyear) also attacked his own team, which was stupid but also hilarious to watch
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by legacy_of_not View Post
    Yup thanks for the update on the banshee.... I should have checked one of my troopers for the slots, D'OH.
    I asked because I didn't get the assassin banshee and she's on the heroics now. Trying to figure out if I should waste the last of my heroics for her even though I really would like to get Daedalus next rotation.
    Dude, get the Banshee.... she's a game changer. Even though they say they nerfed her, she seems the same if not better. She's the reason I got in the top 100 and stayed at 2nd and 3rd place in 2 weeks. I want Daedalus too, but I've beat him many times. He's good for gauntlet. Get Ass. Banshee to use with a blocker (M. Lillith or Sent. Guardian*, or Set w/ Labrynth) , this will move you to the upper levels.
    Here's to all you Troopers on this Holiday!Name:  Screenshot_20190423-105951.png
Views: 344
Size:  892.5 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the advice! Went ahead and tried my luck with heroics for the assassin banshee.
    Assassin's have never been in my luck.
    Its my least developed class and after throwing in my last 25 heroics, I now have 3 shiny new shinobi rangers and 2 more hellraisers but no Banshee.
    Lanowen-8038