Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    FYI..... I was using the new REAPER talis on the new Angel of Death in the gauntlet and skull quests, and the passive "and will remove all beneficial effects and inflict Perfect Bleed on a random enemy every turn" seemed to not apply on the very first turn. It only worked every turn after. Which isn't really every turn then, is it? Not sure if it's a bug or what. I could report it, but I'm sooooo tired of sending NF emails.
    In this image, no one has attacked yet. First turn and no random enemy has perf. bleed, they all still have their buffs.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190417-142954.png
Views: 578
Size:  876.7 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 04-18-2019 at 12:21 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    What was the point of extending LOL over the weekend, due to a shortened event length, if fragments stopped dropping?? I ran several LOL X runs and not a single frag drop. So, I guess the event is over, but LOL stayed open (pointlessly)?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    they didn't wait long to remove the labyrinth talismans from the store. so what am I going to do with my 1500 frags that I deliberately grinded for to purchase a 2nd set now? 7 angels of death? like I need those....how about waiting quite a few hours (say 24) after the event before removing the offer?? there was a limit on how many you can purchase, dont see why removing from the store so quickly matters so much.

still waiting for support to get back to me about incorrect gauntlet and arena awards too....how hard is it to admin a game properly??! kinda pissed right now.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    What was the point of extending LOL over the weekend, due to a shortened event length, if fragments stopped dropping?? I ran several LOL X runs and not a single frag drop. So, I guess the event is over, but LOL stayed open (pointlessly)?
    I was confused by this too. I read “open all weekend” as the event ran all weekend. Guess not. So I got 4 labrinyth talis, and came up 70 frags short of a fifth because I thought I had time to get it today. Oh well guess I’ll just wait until they pop up somewhere else

OS
    iOS
    Well I did manage to get the 2 sets.. but still.. I'd have expected frag drops at least 1 more day (Saturday).
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    They gave us an extra day to make up for the first day not being opened. That's it. They weren't gonna extend the event to more than how long they usually have it, I thought we all knew that?

OS
    iOS
    But it was only a 3 day event. Haven't they traditionally been 4 days? Or am I just wrong here?
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Well they always started on Monday's and lasted till Thursday's because you play the warrior, magus then sentinel dungeon but since warrior didn't work they opened up to have all 3 for Friday, but they still kept the 3 day event time span

OS
    iOS
    Okay, I must be wrong. Fair enough. Still kind of pointless to keep LOL open then -- don't get me wrong the extra time to collect shards for some is great! Simply without an event, there's little return for more advanced players.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    In my understanding it was one day longer than normal. In Europe these events used to be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday which equals red, blue and green lol. This time it was Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and I was happy for that, getting more frags for the Labyrinth and cosmic tallis!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020