OS
    iOS

I知 coming back, to try again...

Hey all! Some of you might remember from a while ago, when I made that goodbye post. Basically what had happened was, my mental health had gone to shit, and I legitimately thought I was going to take my life that night.

Here we are, about a year later... I知 happy to say that I知 in a much better place now. I知 glad to have great friends and family that backed me up during the process. I知 ready to pick up the game again, even if it doesn稚 look to be in a stellar spot right now. Oh well. I just need something to waste time with.
    the local mentally unstable halfwit

DoctorEly-4668: Dark Road Eddie

OS
    Android
    Good to have you back. I know what it's like to have shitty mental health as well but it's good to know you got through it.

The game is pretty nuts right now, there's an OP character for every day of the week and crazy Talismans up the yin yang. Hope you can pick up your feet in this new world. If you need another trooper I have like 8 spaces I need to fill but have been too lazy to fill them.

OS
    Android
    Welcome back.

If you have the time, ambition and ironite the LoL event going on now is a good opportunity to earn a lilith, new taliisman and event toon. They say it will cost about 750 ironite.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Muzzleloader, I did manage to grab a W. Lilith and a handful of Angels on a few mega-refills, so things are going pretty well.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEly View Post
    Thanks guys for the warm welcome. Muzzleloader, I did manage to grab a W. Lilith and a handful of Angels on a few mega-refills, so things are going pretty well.
    You might wanna focus on getting those Labyrinth talismans instead of stocking up angels. They are very expressive at 1,500 fragments for a full set, but the Talismans are pretty fierce

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    You might wanna focus on getting those Labyrinth talismans instead of stocking up angels. They are very expressive at 1,500 fragments for a full set, but the Talismans are pretty fierce
    Well damn, I didn稚 even notice the talismans... I知 stupid. I値l try for some since I知 still grinding LoL

OS
    Android
    Green should start in an hour for the next day. They indicated they will extend the event, in the past that meant 16 hours each of red, blue then green. That may help in determining how much you want to grind of each color. Rarely do they include purple or yellow in these events.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Welcome back MisterEly, glad you're doing better! This game is a pretty good distraction, as I'm sure you know. They added stuff all over the place in the past year if you look around. For Iron Coins, Frontier Coins, Trooper Badges.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Welcome back!!! You're going to have some serious catching up to do so brace yourself from some frustrating grinding! But most importantly I'm very much glad that you are doing better!!!
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Welcome back to the board but more importantly getting through that dark time and doing better mentally as its not an easy thing to do.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.