Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Raven’s Claw Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice for the Raven Witch!

Name:  Ravens-Claw-Event_1200x676_EN.jpg
Views: 1349
Size:  388.1 KB
    Earn Corvid Souls from Sacrifices!

From now until April 25th at 5 PM PT, the Corvid Soul has become available! The Corvid Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of summoning the Raven Witch and an exclusive chance of summoning 3 new Wicker Cultists!

BONUS: Each Corvid Soul summoned will grant 10 Raven Witch Soul Fragments. Collecting 750 Fragments guarantees the Raven Witch!

The first way you can get Corvid Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Corvid Soul Fragments or Corvid Souls as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Corvid Soul Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Corvid Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Corvid Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Corvid Soul Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 2 Corvid Souls
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 4 Corvid Souls
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 6 Corvid Souls
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 4 Corvid Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can earn Corvid Souls is from our Sacrifice themed Event Challenges. Meet the requirements to earn up to 10 Corvid Souls, Necropolis Fragments, and more!

Finally, the store also offers Corvid Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Corvid Soul Highlights

Increased Chance:

Raven Witch (5* Assassin): This wicked enchantress is an all enemy true damage dealer who steals Immunity and Immortality. She can also revive your entire team at full HP and grants offensive effects to allies.

Exclusive Chance:

Wicker Wolf Cultist (3* Warrior)
    Wicker Ox Cultist (3* Sentinel)
    Wicker Owl Cultist (3* Magus)

Gain new abilities as you evolve your Wicker Cultists! Each Wicker Cultist has the unique capacity to gain a Passive ability when they reach 5 stars!

All 3 Wicker Cultists are ONLY available in the Corvid Soul, and after this event, they will only be featured occasionally in Heroic Soul Rotations. If you miss your chance to recruit them now, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Did you know you can double or even triple your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement.

OS
    Android
    Have done 3 petty sacrifices and no fragments rewarded

OS
    Android
    Looks like Tier 1-3 doesn't give out soul fragments.

So what’s the reasoning for tier VII rewards? For 10k less essence you get 2 extra event souls along with the rewards from a double tier VI, which is already (probably) better than the rewards from a VII.

OS
    Android
    They always require an ultimate sacrifice for the rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I've opened 40 corvid souls and im still missing the warrior wicker wolf cultist. Just my luck

OS
    Android
    49 earned souls and only 2 featured. No witch and no Ox Cultist. Something smells fishy...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Opened about 40 souls and didn’t get shit... no featured characters or even a 4*. Oh well, I’m mainly looking for skill shards for my SSE so I can shard some of his basic skills.

OS
    Android
    76 souls got me 2x raven witch, 1x mpdk, whole cultists (nice idea with earn passives at lvl 5 btw) and some 4* dupes. Im fine, thanks devs

OS
    Android
    93 souls acquired from Sacrifice and free souls and did not get the Raven Witch. I did get a bunch of the new cultists so... I guess we'll see how they pan out.

Props for making Raven Witch a book of souls character and not sticking her in the heroic or exclusive pool.

Gotta say damn, Raven Witch's fury hits the Lord of Light for a flat 50k and she doesn't have any damage boosters.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 04-18-2019 at 02:21 AM.