Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Dear devs, would you please add G/A souls into the sacrifice reward pool? There must be something wrong. Taken together this and the last sacrifice event I got exactly 0 G/A souls as rewards from many many tier 5 and 6 sacrifices (plus the two T7 sacs for the achievement) and several vortexes. Last month one vortex gave some G/A souls, but that's it. This is beyond bad luck and needs a closer look I guess. Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The pentagram behind her is disturbingly not upside down ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ -)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I guess she performs white magick link to Wicca witchcraft I guess...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Dear devs, would you please add G/A souls into the sacrifice reward pool? There must be something wrong. Taken together this and the last sacrifice event I got exactly 0 G/A souls as rewards from many many tier 5 and 6 sacrifices (plus the two T7 sacs for the achievement) and several vortexes. Last month one vortex gave some G/A souls, but that's it. This is beyond bad luck and needs a closer look I guess. Thanks!
    ive gotten tons of G/A souls. usually 2 each 5 or 6 tier sac and occasionally from vortex as well. they are in there....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Im glad it isnt just me...

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Yeah! the G/A souls at a real scarce since they “improved” the rewards. where you would get 20 G/A souls before you now get 1-2 G or A souls instead and some stupid 50 soul fragments of which you need 500 to build 1 soul out of.

a real IMPROVEMENT indeed...(but then again they can’t openly say “we fuck you big time up the rear once again and you will thank us for it”, can they?)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Yeah! the G/A souls at a real scarce since they “improved” the rewards. where you would get 20 G/A souls before you now get 1-2 G or A souls instead and some stupid 50 soul fragments of which you need 500 to build 1 soul out of.

a real IMPROVEMENT indeed...(but then again they can’t openly say “we fuck you big time up the rear once again and you will thank us for it”, can they?)
    This improvement was mainly to give us a better chance to get Epic and Mythical souls and it does just that. I've gotten more 4* dupes than I ever did with the old rewards and those epics add up when you are putting 10 or so of each class in there.

As for specific class wise yeah I think they should put some more emphasis on Gunner souls and assassin souls in the higher ranking and they should take out the fragment rewards and put those in the lower tiers instead, but hey 50/50 chance they'll actually do it right?

OS
    Android
    Very nice event. I managed to acquire two raven witches, my first mystic Eddie, the red ninja, blue hellraiser, two of the new wicker characters, blue maclo, and a bunch of duplicates as well. The raven witch is on an arena team that I threw together with the wrong talismans, some characters that aren't fully sharded or leveled, and still am doing well.

OS
    Android
    I got the witch eventually, with 75 corvid souls, 2 of which I bought with ironite (I accidentally converted some 300-odd corvid fragments by misfingering convert instead of claim). Got all 3 of the cultists eventually, had like 3 of the wolf ones, 2 owl ones, and 1 of the ox ones. And got a 5-star eddie from one of the corvid souls, but was a duplicate of an eddie I already had.
    So, 68 of the corvid souls were 3 or 4 star characters that were p.much only good for throwing right back into the sacrifice. Is that about usual for these kind of events ?

I was a bit :| though when I encountered a team in the arena that not one, not two, but three Raven Witches. I was like "random chance my foot!" for a moment, lol.

OS
    Android
    In my opinion, yes, that's pretty average for the sac events. It really depends on how many toons you already have and what you're chasing. For me, I got the witch, missing the owl, and got Virtual XI Ed and M Soulless demon.

OS
    Android
    I also think this is about average. My drops were a bit better this time: I sacrificed enough to get 75 event souls. Opened them all at once and got 3 5* characters - this is far above average (about 1 out of 100)!! It was a Mystic Ed, a warrior CoDT and the Raven Witch!! So together with the frags, I have 2 Witches now. The player with 3 Witches (maybe we fought the same one? 2 times level 1 and one level 100?) maybe got 2 dropped from the souls or he/she sacced so much to get 150 event souls?

Anyway cool event, getting the event character with guarantee is always a nice thing...on the other hand, PvP will be flodded with the Witch.

Still my only concern is the drop rate of G/A souls. As I sad before, 2 sac events in a row with a lot of sacrifices taken together gave 0 rare G/A souls from rewards and only ~5 from one vortex. This needs to be adjusted in my opinion.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020