Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    86 souls opened and no witch, only two kind of cultists. Got the witch through fragments and I think event is over for me. Will get the other cultist when appears on heroic souls.

They made boring every event for me with the gold restriction, prefer to save for leveling my talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Got the witch in the first 5 souls or so. Then a second within the next 50. Also all the cultists. Along with a prisoner. With other souls I got assasin chopper as well, so all in all, not a bad event for me

Opened maybe 90 frags, only managed to pull 2 of the cultists. Had to dip in to my reserves and sac a 99 stack of legendary souls. Got 3 new 4* I was missing but none of the 5*'s

Also out of 99 legendary, only two of them were 5*

OS
    iOS
    Gathered up the 75 souls thanks to the 3 tier 7 sacrifices I had prepared beforehand. Of course I got 2 five stars who weren't her in the progress but I fortunately did get the 3 cultists, along with Virtual XI Ed from a sentinel mythical! Overall a pretty successful event for me, though not as wild as the previous 2 sac events.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    So what’s the reasoning for tier VII rewards? For 10k less essence you get 2 extra event souls along with the rewards from a double tier VI, which is already (probably) better than the rewards from a VII.
    Yeah...the devs are not very good at math. i usually do one T VII for the event challenge and then i retreat to 18K sacrifices...
    I don’t care about the other rewards (and there is not much more in a T VII pool), so do i want to get 8 souls for 36K essence or 6 for 50K? hmmmm...a tough decision, isn’t it?!

OS
    iOS
    Finally dropped a witch after 63 souls.... Not sure if I should keep going or not tbh. Only missing the sentinel wicker cultist. That said, the necro frags are kinda good....

I still have to smash out a full set of labyrinth talismans so maybe Ill focus on that for a bit and come back to the sac a little later in the week.

Maybe if Im bored out of my brain, Ill dump all my 1* souls and see if I cant get that last wicker without spending huge coins/ironite (just mind numbing time).
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I don’t know why but I can’t help but keep sacrificing even though I have the main event character now, glad I did as I have picked up the Assasin Pharoah Dog King and Virtual XI Eddie, all three wicker characters as well...
    A very good event for me! Only one more 5* I can get now from normal soul drops...! Gunner Pharoah Dog King....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Dropped 99 Corvids once I got them (all at once) and got 1 raven witch, 2 of the 3 cultists (missing the warrior one), and a bunch of other stuff.

In the process picked up enough fragments for another raven witch, and about 1/3 the way to another one.

Will probably go through some more sacrifices to see what else I can pick up, as I'm still missing Virtual XI Eddie.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    End of sac event for me.

Received the witch (with the frags) and the 3 cultists.

Got Iron Maiden Eddie with a corvid soul, finally.

Also got magus and warrior robots.

And 35 skill shards (not bad)

surprisingly: the warrior robot to sacrifice, although it is a 4*, it's 240 instead more than 1000 for a 4* when sacrificied. bug I guess.
    Last edited by Banished; 04-19-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    Android
    I was at just under 86K in the event challenges, just did my 2nd Tier 7 yet I'm still at just under the 86K.....wtf? I'm still sitting on 4* characters to sac so should get to the 150K easily enough, as long as THEY COUNT.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.