Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    I was a bit :| though when I encountered a team in the arena that not one, not two, but three Raven Witches. I was like "random chance my foot!" for a moment, lol.
    I saw 2 witches from corvid souls and an additional 2 I created from frags, it isnt that hard to get her at all. This is how an event should be run. The more you play, the more "extra" characters you will have to sacrifice and also, you will learn to store all souls until the sac event so you maximize the chances of getting the event souls and frags. It also helps to stock up on gold to be able to sacrifice. I blew about 18M gold (plus all the gold you earn during the sacs) from about 28M down to 10M. I am now already back up to 20M just in the last few days playing arena.

OS
    Android
    Just did a tier 5 sacrifice (just over 18000 essence) and didn't receive any corvid souls with the rewards. Any one else having any issues like this?
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I got 2 Witches from frags but none from souls (talk about luck) & I'm missing the Ox cultist.

I too encountered that team with the 3 Witches but only one was maxed.

Btw, should I sac my 2nd Witch or keep her ? (I usually don't keep dupes, I had already sac in the past 2 Shogun, 1 Charlotte, 1 Gunner Krampus, 3 Coalgiver ...)
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I have 3 witches (1 from a soul, 2 from frags) and I'm half way to a 4th with frags. I'm probably going to keep 1 dupe, but I'm not sure yet. The 3 cultists are on my arena defense team.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Why do you guys keep on saccing? Especially after having 3 witches already?

@kgk: it's a difficult thing, I also have changing opinions. In the beginning I thought I will just keep 1 of each characters, never shard a dupe and treat every char as a real individuum that can only exist once. I made an excuse for gunner Lilith when she was dominating to have one for defense and one for attack with different talis setups (Prisoner proof and not). So far she is the only excuse regarding sharded dupes. But I keep many dupes, mainly to store additional talis that would exceed the inventory just because so many are released and I'm a hoarder
    Really crazy that you missed the Ox out of 150 souls!!!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I don't like using ironite on SOW, so I'm using the sacrifice pit to fund the current arena event (definitely not up to 500 battles), but the extra rewards like iron coins are nice. I had a good stash of precious souls from the previous dungeon event that helps fund the sacrifices. If I have any extra SOW later in the week, it will fund the gauntlet changeover for a bit. And it gives me a chance to build up and stockpile mythical and heroic souls. I'm also still looking for a gunner pharaoh dog king and warrior apma robo scout.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    I don't like using ironite on SOW, so I'm using the sacrifice pit to fund the current arena event (definitely not up to 500 battles), but the extra rewards like iron coins are nice. I had a good stash of precious souls from the previous dungeon event that helps fund the sacrifices. If I have any extra SOW later in the week, it will fund the gauntlet changeover for a bit. And it gives me a chance to build up and stockpile mythical and heroic souls. I'm also still looking for a gunner pharaoh dog king and warrior apma robo scout.
    Good points, sir!
    You are right, the current arena event is very ironite costly. It's heartbreaking to see the decline after the costly LoL event. But the iron coins and also the cosmic frags and catalysts are nice, so I am halfway there. I need to rebuild Ironite after that.
    Unfortunately sacrifice doesn't give me any rare G/A souls but apart from Virtual Ed, the only 2 missing characters that I can get from souls atm are from those classes :/ I really hope they change the probability of souls distribution soon! So I'll wait till next month's sac event.

P.S. really happy to see the beautiful assassin Prison Cook in heroics soon
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Good points, sir!
    You are right, the current arena event is very ironite costly. It's heartbreaking to see the decline after the costly LoL event. But the iron coins and also the cosmic frags and catalysts are nice, so I am halfway there. I need to rebuild Ironite after that.
    Unfortunately sacrifice doesn't give me any rare G/A souls but apart from Virtual Ed, the only 2 missing characters that I can get from souls atm are from those classes :/ I really hope they change the probability of souls distribution soon! So I'll wait till next month's sac event.

P.S. really happy to see the beautiful assassin Prison Cook in heroics soon
    I hear ya, it's always good to see a missing character show up in the heroic rotation. Would like NOTB Eddie to show up there, but it may be awhile! G/A souls used to drop so often back in the day and now I only got a couple on vortexes and on an occasional tier 6. I think I've gotten maybe 10-15 this sac event.

OS
    Android
    After 75 Ravensouls I got her with fragments. I got all the other new toons + IM Eddie. Nice event!