OS
    Android

Well that's a new one...

I'm in PvP, I select a team and click battle, the application hangs. At that moment I notice that 25 ironite is missing for absolutely no reason. Some kind of dialog box indicating that there has been an error pops up so I click okay. Then the battle begins, and precedes to run with no apparent issues, but every 30 seconds or so a connection error pops up right on top of the battle which is still running. I keep clicking away the connection error, and then right when I'm about to lose the battle, I click away the connection error and the battle exits all the way back to the loading screen. The battle begins all the way from the beginning, and once again runs normally, but with connection errors popping up every 30 seconds or so. The battle precedes almost all the way to the end, then I get an APMA0 error, then the screen completely blacks out with little jagged white lines running down the screen. And then I'm dumped all the way back out into the PvP lobby. I have no idea if that registered as wins or losses or what.

And at the end of all that the only thing I really want to know is WHY THE FUCK DID 25 IRONITE VANISH FOR NO REASON. I wasn't refreshing. One minute I had 4210 ironite, the application hangs, and I look up and now I have 4185.
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I can't even get PvP to load at all.. I click the "arena" box and I get the spinning skull of doom.. forever.. forcing a reboot.

And support is ignoring my ticket entirely.. fucking pisses me off.. get to #1 and 6000pts then not be able to defend it.. same fucking thing happened last week. I see the pts changing.. I see the red badge # for defense attacks.. but fuck if I can get in to do anything.

I wish they'd FIX THIER APP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reported last week: https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...l-not-load-iOS

Same thing happening this week...

SUPPORT NEEDS TO RESPOND TO TICKETS!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Yup; 11-26-2019 at 08:41 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

SUPPORT NEEDS TO RESPOND TO TICKETS!!!!!!!
    You might be better off with it not being responded to. I submitted a handful all for completely separate issues. They combined them all in to one and said effectively "that sucks" and said they won't do anything about it.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    But being at #1 and not being able to access PvP is kind fof critical isn't it? Especially since the fact I'm at #1 IS the entire issue it seems.

Sorry. not meaning to hijack the thread.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Hijack away.
    We can all daydream that someone who cares and can actually do something is reading.

BWA HA HA HAH AH ::groan::
    I'm having another one of those "uninstall this app and throw my phone in a lake" moments.

Ydex-1108 . Jomsvikings . Max Awakened Cyborg with [PvP Meta] / T3 Cyborg Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    Again.. after not being able to gain access for more than a day..... As soon as I'm bumped to #2 it loads...

WTF Navigator????
    CLANLESS