OS
    iOS

It wouldn't hurt....

... to throw in a Gold-earning event every month or even every other month.

I know "characters make money" but when EVERY event sucks up gold.. occasionally providing a way to earn more gold would be nice.

I can stockpile frags, souls, shards, runes.. but apparently due to game economics, never gold.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Since the increase in gold rewards in NC it shouldn't be as much a problem of gold reserves if you can farm NC on auto. The problem with farming NC is it doesnt give much ironite so it will affect ironite accumulation for future events. I guess the trade off between gold vs ironite will be part of the game.

The last event of leveling up toons was a gold neutral event with the gold idol and ironite rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    The gold increases in NC have indeed improved things... but only a bit.

During these LOL events, players are expected to farm LOL with lower gold payout... and then running a sac event, with higher soul conversion prices, at the same time is a problem.

It's not a "damn it F this 'game'" problem by any means. But occasionally running an event so players can replenish depleted gold due to other events wouldn't be a bad thing.

I was down to about 1K gold after last months events.. in fact I swapped some iroinite for gold a couple times, even after selling everything I could sell.

Farmed NC since then.. got back to around 6Mil gold before this LOL event... now.. back down to 1k. That wild swing is only due to soul conversions and leveling up the Witch and Labyrinth talismans. If things cost THAT much, then well, gold rewards for a few things should be better, not only NC.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Actual event gave me over 3k epic soul fragments. Converted some of them into precious soul fragments instead of epic souls which gave me more than enough gold for the moment...
    Last edited by SinGularity-8786; 04-18-2019 at 09:17 PM.

OS
    Android
    i picked up an old account to check how things are for new players and off course something i dont have is night city available yet, but still have to spend a lot of gold for summoning souls.
    Agree about some events to earn more gold.