Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

April 2019, Part 3 Tuning Discussion - PRELIMINARY

This is the main post to discuss tuning changes that are in an upcoming update.

You can see the details for the preliminary tuning adjustments in the Game Updates forum post.

OS
    iOS
    So Mystic is getting a great overhaul and glad to see that there will be ways to get better Cosmic Talismans, although I'm sure that it will be a serious grind to get to these but at least it's not just RNG based!

@Kaz, when will you guys have a fix for the Arena Win loop, that destroyed my 100% winning streak last week :-(
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I really can't understand where the game is going with all these talismans and skills...it seems that in any why you are trying to make all the characters unvulnerable, able to dodge anything, uberoverpowered. PVP is nearly impossible if u don't catch up with the latest talisman/character and it seems that everything is up to who has the most invincible combo...cause compared to the old days all strategies went far beyond the concept of OP.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    - Really good buffs for several characters!

- relative quick fix for the perfect accuracy bug with Osiris

- I also like the new ways to get cosmic talis, but if they don't show up in a higher frequency, it will take forever to get enough frags!
    Calculation: A normal one drops 100 epic frags, an epic one drops 50 mythical frags. To get 1 mythical you need 1000 frags. 1000/50= 20 epics needed. To get 20 epics, you need 20*600= 12.000 frags. To get 12.000 frags, you need 12k/100 = 120 Talis! Recently we get 1-2 Talis per month, let's take 1.5 to calculate... 120/1.5= 80 months! So I think we will see more events about them and maybe these frags can also be integrated into the sac rewards pool?

- But please, guys, slow down the pace of talisman crazyness! Give us some time to learn about the newest talis and how to use them and especially, how to work against them (if possible at all).
    I agree with the postman, as it is just becoming ultra crazy now. I really loved the old times where the team skill combination, with a little strategic help from the tallis, was the thing to go to win or lose a fight. Now we have Labyrinth, which is ultra annoying and in the next weeks we see 4 new sets and with Eternity the next ultra powerful assassin 5 set! Honestly, I would have been ok to stop with talis when the 6-sets came out.
    BTW, it would make sense nowadays to convert the old 6-sets into 4-sets, as these new 5-sets are much more powerful/overpowered as the olf 6-sets

- lack of disco-bug-fix. I just had it yesterday several times (which might be connected to fluctuating wifi-quality in the train also!?)
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Honestly those new Talismans and new characters have to stop for a long holiday. This is getting crazy and ridiculous
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    seems that talismans and chars are need at this pace to keep the game going, which worries me a bit about the health and the sustain of the game.
    let'S be honest, the meta is a damn mess and it get's worse with every new ultra rare op talis/char we get. and they come in really fast pace.
    just a comparsion: in msf we get 2-4 chars per month. here he we got 7 in one event....(no talisman system in msf)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    The pace of releasing toons/talis at this rate has been going on for a year. I dont see anything that will change this, since people are still chasing the great thing. I seen this awhile back at let my nephew run my account. I am missing 20+ toons and the list continues to grow. If you miss out on the new great thing just wait a few weeks and another will be chasable.

Just wait until the cosmic talisman really kick in and confuse the arena to a greater mess than currently exists. Newer players with a little luck and dollars can content in the top 100 in the arena. Along with the disco dance arena can be quite frustrating .
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    @Kaz, when will you guys have a fix for the Arena Win loop, that destroyed my 100% winning streak last week :-(
    The Arena hang is actively being worked on. It has proven quite difficult to reproduce in-house at will however, so better logging is being developed to attempt to track and get more information about it as there are no consistent common factors that appear to trigger it (i.e. character, talisman, or effect combos) in many of the cases that have been reported through CS. If anyone happens to have a way they have found to reproduce this issue 100% of the time, then that would be very valuable info for our engineer to capture.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The pace of releasing toons/talis at this rate has been going on for a year. I dont see anything that will change this....
    We have been taking in the feedback and do agree that fewer events and releases of content would be ideal. It's a goal we are working towards in the coming months.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    Feels like getting buried under a giant pile of talismans at the moment…

Name:  donkey.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  3.4 KB

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The Arena hang is actively being worked on. It has proven quite difficult to reproduce in-house at will however, so better logging is being developed to attempt to track and get more information about it as there are no consistent common factors that appear to trigger it (i.e. character, talisman, or effect combos) in many of the cases that have been reported through CS. If anyone happens to have a way they have found to reproduce this issue 100% of the time, then that would be very valuable info for our engineer to capture.-Kaz

I can upload as many videos as you need.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121