Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    The Arena hang is actively being worked on. It has proven quite difficult to reproduce in-house at will however, so better logging is being developed to attempt to track and get more information about it as there are no consistent common factors that appear to trigger it (i.e. character, talisman, or effect combos) in many of the cases that have been reported through CS. If anyone happens to have a way they have found to reproduce this issue 100% of the time, then that would be very valuable info for our engineer to capture.

We have been taking in the feedback and do agree that fewer events and releases of content would be ideal. It's a goal we are working towards in the coming months.

-Kaz
    Kaz, the game already has a lot of content, and I would say it is currently one of the most complex I play, and in the long run I do not know how good this will be for everyone.

I have seen many people saying that we currently have a lot of talismans ...
    Then a suggestion: a mega-event where it would be possible to obtain all the talismans already released. That would help a lot.

OS
    Android
    I would second that suggestion but don’t stop there, allow in the same event all the components required for us to level up both normal and cosmic Talisman including gold and runes.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I really would like to see a fix for the sorting bug in Gauntlet. You can't use the sorting options to change your roster at all, when I click on class, star, level or Eddie all it does is switch a couple of Eddie's in the same class around. Nothing is changed at all.

Last edited by Amarthir; 04-19-2019 at 05:58 PM.

OS
    Android
    Kaz, the new content in dungeon events has been a nice diversion to the game while allowing rewards to be earned. The increase in gold rewards in NC has brought back interest in playing it besides grinding just to complete the challenge.

The overwhelming amount of new toons/talis has became a burden on alot of players. It has become a game to grind for the new OP release. We cant even have time to use the new toons except for the most powerful. Its has became collect and move on.

The amount of resources to upgrade all the new talisman let alone to collect all the subtypes of older talis is a great burden on new to mid level players.

Gauntlet is a great idea, but if you dont keep up collecting all the new releases you just cant compete against the defensive team combos that are thrown at us. I know it is a fine line between it being to easy or difficult.

It would be nice to slow down the new released toons/talis to allow some to catch up and be fun and not just a grind would be much appreciated. I know you need to make a profit to continue to offer this game. I dont know how to make a balance between making a profit while catering to the wants for such a diverse player base.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post

I can upload as many videos as you need.
    Do you know if this example a 100% repeatable (i.e. are you able to replay that exact same battle and get the same result each time?) If so, please DM me your account name and the exact time you started the battle that caused the hang. This would be great info to pass along to the team to aid in uncovering the source of the problem sooner.

Thanks.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Kaz yes...

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...1698-Disco-bug

Check my PvP history (yup-3338)

04/17/19 Approx 8:11pm Pacific Time against "Alfonzo"

2 or 3 battles all with the same disco bug ending.. there were 2 in immediate succession - a win, then a loss.. then a few minutes later another win endign in dsco. All my battles around that time stamp ended in the Disco bug. An hour later, things were fine again.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The overwhelming amount of new toons/talis has became a burden on alot of players. It has become a game to grind for the new OP release. We cant even have time to use the new toons except for the most powerful. Its has became collect and move on.

The amount of resources to upgrade all the new talisman let alone to collect all the subtypes of older talis is a great burden on new to mid level players.

Gauntlet is a great idea, but if you dont keep up collecting all the new releases you just cant compete against the defensive team combos that are thrown at us. I know it is a fine line between it being to easy or difficult.

It would be nice to slow down the new released toons/talis to allow some to catch up and be fun and not just a grind would be much appreciated. I know you need to make a profit to continue to offer this game. I dont know how to make a balance between making a profit while catering to the wants for such a diverse player base.
    Word. I was thinking the same and I couldn't have said it better...

As someone else lately said in several occasions, this almost seems to have become a job rather than a game, with all the time needed to catch up with the continuous addition of new characters/talismans.

It would be better if there was new content to play instead, with less time expirations by the way, which is another thing that forces you to play without breaks.
    To have fun a game should give you the time to play in peace, something like new missions or worlds to play, without the usual "until one week" thing.

Now that's something i would really appreciate

OS
    iOS
    I like that Eternity Talismans basically aren't allowed on the Ferryman because they'd be too broken.

OS
    iOS
    I don't know.. inflict enemies with Crave and, well.. they could still work
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Kaz

If it happens against a team it will happen against the same team every time. I tried twice against that team and once against another team but I only recorded the 3rd battle. I then hit my free refresh and restarted the game. I did not go back to the Arena for a few hours and when I logged back it, I was no longer having the bug and have not had not it in about 50 battles. If I get it again i will record all battles against that team or teams.