Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I am sure they never did. Otherwise the description would have something like "including silver effects" in it.
    I use 'em from the beginning of the release and I'm sure the set cleansed the doom silver effect
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Did they nerf the alchemy talisman ? it doesn't cleanse doom anymore
    In the newsfeed, they posted the tuning changes update. It stated they fixed Doom effect from being recognized as a non-silver effect. So the fact Alchemy cleansed it was because it saw it as a regular (red) neg. buff.
    It sux.... Ferryman kicked my ass a few times until I figured out what was wrong. Man, Alchemy was my favorite talis until this.
    Why do they fix all the things right about this game , but not what is wrong?
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    It sux.... Ferryman kicked my ass a few times until I figured out what was wrong. Man, Alchemy was my favorite talis until this.
    Why do they fix all the things right about this game , but not what is wrong?
    Totally agreed
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    The Doom from Ferryman, is 2 turns, and most use Hex talis (50% chance to reduce/increase neg. duration,) ....But the AI turns it to 1 turn 9 times out if 10, which means you need to cleanse it IMMEDIATELY. Alchemy used to cleanse it..... so now your toon better be able to.
    I've been using Beast Ed in the PvP, his Doom is 5 turns..... that's a slow boat to nowhere.
    I use Hex also.... rarely reduces duration. They need to adjust BE's Doom duration, even 3 would be better. And the AI after this tuning update seems a little more biased. I had a KP up against a team with no disable, reg. or perf. All the toons and talis, I have used myself....... but for some reason KP passive did not work. Didn't remove any buffs.... it ended in a tie.
    I also saw AB get immunity a whole turn before she went, after another toon.
    When you play nearly 500 battles for this arena event..... you notice some foul play by the AI.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Musashi's powermove doesn't work vs doom on allies as well (or any other silver effect for that matter)

it clearly states "cleanse negative effects, including silver effects, from all allies". I've experienced some losses due to neither musashi nor alchemy clearing doom any longer. How is it possible they fix everything to our disadvantage so fast, while gauntlet still doesn't provide proper rewards ? still waiting for a response from support btw.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Musashi's powermove doesn't work vs doom on allies as well (or any other silver effect for that matter)

it clearly states "cleanse negative effects, including silver effects, from all allies". I've experienced some losses due to neither musashi nor alchemy clearing doom any longer. How is it possible they fix everything to our disadvantage so fast, while gauntlet still doesn't provide proper rewards ? still waiting for a response from support btw.
    Yeah, something is up. I'm not b!tchin' , I love the game and support it ($). But, after every update it's like " ok, .... what's up now?" I understand programming code (a little) , all kinds of variables are affected when you alter other parameters. My Musashi worked ok, and I believe you ... so something weird, like a bug or AI preference, is happening.
    I could name a bunch of scenarios, but for one, none of my Primordial buffs showed up during a whole battle, even after the enemy's KP was gone..... nuttin'. Weird stuff going on...not only do they raise the bar to 500 to get rewards, then they screw with ya by making it more difficult. LOTB is like a hot chick who cheats on ya.... she does ya wrong, but she's so smoking hot you just can't stay away. 😃

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post

We have been taking in the feedback and do agree that fewer events and releases of content would be ideal. It's a goal we are working towards in the coming months.

-Kaz
    Please stop releasing so much “content” because it breaks existing “content.” Also please don’t sell things for real money that are known to be broken before being released. It’s bad form. Spend some time fixing known issues (and there are a lot) before adding more issues. Other than new worlds like Silent Planet or Isle of Avalon, the game has enough characters, Eddies and talismans to last awhile. The problem is that what’s already been released doesn’t work correctly. It may not make money directly to fix issues, but it will keep the game from being unplayable and going belly up.
    Rather than be out of work, wouldn’t the team like to keep the game running? Again, please fix what’s broken first.

OS
    iOS
    ... as famously posted.. ."Characters make money" .... that's where they profit. There's no money in bug fixing. If you don't like the bugs, leave.. someone else will start playing and they'll never miss you. And if you aren't spending $$$ they really could not care less if you stick around or not. This isn't a "game".. there's no end.. no "winning"... no goal to reach..... it's purely a profit machine. Yes as artists/developers of course they care about quality. No one like releasing something they know if faulty.. but the profit machine dictates where future work hours are placed.. and bug fixing is typically VERY low on the list. Unless it's a bug which can potentially cut into the profits (i.e. player-beneficial bugs).

It's a "game" to you... functionality of the "game" is paramount..... it's a "cash register" to them.. profitability and return on investment is paramount to them.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ... as famously posted.. ."Characters make money" .... that's where they profit. There's no money in bug fixing. If you don't like the bugs, leave.. someone else will start playing and they'll never miss you. And if you aren't spending $$$ they really could not care less if you stick around or not. This isn't a "game".. there's no end.. no "winning"... no goal to reach..... it's purely a profit machine. Yes as artists/developers of course they care about quality. No one like releasing something they know if faulty.. but the profit machine dictates where future work hours are placed.. and bug fixing is typically VERY low on the list. Unless it's a bug which can potentially cut into the profits (i.e. player-beneficial bugs).

It's a "game" to you... functionality of the "game" is paramount..... it's a "cash register" to them.. profitability and return on investment is paramount to them.
    Here’s just part of where what you posted is wrong.

1. People WILL eventually stop replacing people that leave and it will be sooner rather than later if the product is shit, which means no more “cash machine” which would be the end of the game. Fix the known issues or more and more people will stop playing.

2. They released and sold Reaper Talismansfor real money knowing full well they were faulty (did nothing. Not one single thing). Just like the children’s book in the movie Elf missing the last 2 pages.

3.I do spend money and support the game so stop being an apologist for the business model when other games that use the same model (which is any mobile game) actually work. I don’t care if the devs were allowed to charge a million dollars for a single item. I just wouldn’t buy it. But when they charge $10 for Talismans that they know won’t work that’s dishonesty and pretty disgusting.

4. I never said or thought there was a goal reach. The fun is supposed to be in playing—when the game works correctly. And there needs to be new content for that to happen and I don’t mean toons and talismans only.

But thanks for your “explanation” of how the game works! I haven’t been playing since day 1 or anything and had no idea. Lucky you explained that for me!

OS
    Android
    Well, this new update, just days after the release of the Reaper talis, fixed the 1st round bug..... but they still aren't worth $10.
    As for Yup's comments, there's some truth there. It didn't seem he was defending NF, just telling the sad truth of how it is. We've been posting frustrations on the forum for some time now.... for the most part it doesn't change much. Corporate greed dictates everyone else's roles and integrity, that runs this game. Employees who love gaming and Iron Maiden, still have to focus on what the corporate bosses at the top want....$
    I bet the moderators here on the forum understand or agree with some of our posting, but ultimately have to keep their jobs and do what is commanded. I've been there, stuck in the middle, with integrity.... caring about the customer, but greedy corporate wants you to say & do whatever to get the money. Most big companies now figure with nearly 7 billion people on the planet, that if they could just get one purchase from each, who cares if they are happy and comeback.
    On the LOTB FB page, sooooo many people complain about problems and having to spend money. Like they think it should all be free. Here's the truth... no corporate business cares about your happiness, they just want your money.
    I saw a video by a developer online, giving a talk to other developers at a conference.
    He warned about lack of game content and catering to the "whales." Whales are the few mobile gamers who spend thousands a year while the many spend $0 in these freemiums. He was asking developers to have integrity, good gaming content, and make money on "micro transactions" , smaller dollar purchases. He said, like Zuzwang was saying, going after money alone, is the reason so many mobile games fail. The customers catch on, and there eventually won't be anymore.
    I agree. Spending $100-$150 for ironite to get 750 frags for toons (ie. Ferryman, NOTB Ed) is unreal. $5 or even $20 (Gangland Ed + coins and shards) is more feasible.
    Sadly, I think Mr. Harris and the rest of the band have just sold rights for NF to use the Iron Maiden content and they really aren't aware of what's going on, besides being consulted on some ideas (Bass Eddie.)
    Either way, not sure what's the difference in NF and Navigator, but once the startup logo changed we, began to see so many more bugs, talis, and toons.
    Check out the South Park episode on Freemium Gaming.
    Just my opinion. Talking with you guys is like therapy..... thanks for letting me share.
    "Hi, my name is Bakura, and I'm an Iron Maiden mobile gaming-aholic"
    Last edited by Bakura; 04-27-2019 at 11:59 AM.

*All Eddies!