Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

raven's claw... lost my everything!!!

I lost all of my best characters: the beast lilith godes of asset horus and all of 35 goods at this moment!!my game is over!!! Im very angry...
    worst sacrifice event that could be happend.. so tell me we play this events for what??? some cheep 3* ones and fellow witch claw?!?! Awfull
    is this event really usefull for anybody?!!

OS
    Android
    Have you checked to see if you are logged into the Facebook or email account that you created? I would contact support describing your issue and how it occurred. They are very helpful.

OS
    Android
    Yes. Of course i logged in my accunt. I had very charcters but i sacrifice them! But this sac event had not such a good rewards just raven witch and cultists! So pls anyone tell me why we should try to playing the game 24 hour and get only cheep things like this???

OS
    iOS
    Why would you sacrifice so many characters in an attempt to get 1 decent character and 3 crappy ones?

A "sacrifice event" doesn't mean you are supposed to throw everything you have into the chamber. You sacrifice what you are willing to give up.. not everything you have.

Support wont help with misguided stupidity.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-24-2019 at 12:05 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Why would you sacrifice so many characters in an attempt to get 1 decent character and 3 crappy ones?

A "sacrifice event" doesn't mean you are supposed to throw everything you have into the chamber. You sacrifice what you are willing to give up.. not everything you have.

Support wont help with misguided stupidity.
    Classic Yup!

OS
    Android
    The opening post sounded like a technical error, but unfortunately only someone here had the wrong expectation of sacrifice. Sorry, buddy!

Sacrifice is primarily for characters you don't need anymore, especially dupes. I know some players sacrifice non-dupes, but I wouldn't recommend it! Each update can greatly improve characters or their abilities are needed for specific missions.

Good luck rebuilding your team!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    He is one of my troopers. And it looks like support was able to help out. All chars back in team.

OS
    Android
    Hey man i know that! Dont talk to me like 2yo babies! Anyone knows that. But i mean in past events (silver hearts, valentain hearts and...) there was many reasons to enter this mission but raven claw is useless event. I think sacrificing any characters even 1* s is wasting time at now!!
    Just compire with the past... dont Agree?

OS
    Android
    Hi there...
    i should thank god becuze only characters i didnt sacrifice are the best: frontier ones

OS
    Android
    Here is my strategic to the sacrifice events. It is simple. I just keep my souls unopen (so they don't eat my slots space) and the 4* chars which i already have and intend to sacrifice, until the sac. event. Than i open souls and sac. as much as i can. Big sacrifices gives me more souls ect. With this strategic i always do all the sac. event missions and get all rewards. 1 more possitive is that you have a lot of rare souls all the time and if there is an event for trading rare souls, i can trade a lot.