OS
    iOS

Angel of Death Exploit

Not to be a downer (because I personally love his power ability) but I found an exploit with his power ability. If any enemy has perfect bleed it gives you 12 power and an extra turn to self and a chosen ally. It costs 7 power. So you can literally keep using it over and over again to give your whole team extra turns and charge fury like EE. Thought: A possible fix would be to give the 12 power at the same time as the 7 is lost so that only 5 is gained, similar to radar. Also, if you’re thinking this isn’t that bad, think of the fact that you can use Sekhmet’s & Clansman’s fury infinitely (which gives extras to whole team) as well as AOF for passive and you can fit all on the same team.

OS
    iOS
    Think of this w/ FFE though. If they got the perfect bleed your life would be instantly over.

OS
    iOS
    Ps: I replied bc someone told me to “stfu nutter” lol

OS
    iOS
    The new reaper talismans don’t work to give perfect bleed. If they did I’d see your point but they do nothing at all that they say they do.

The chance Angel of Death grants perfect bleed is only 35% and it is very squishy—easily dropped. What makes you think this will actually work in practice? I tried it and kept killing everything before it would work so I went down to just AOD and another toon.

You’d need perfect bleed active first, which by the time you get active with the angel you’d most likely already be dead in arena by one shot teams—because you couldn’t apply perfect bleed (if at all) until your second turn if you went first and Angel also doesn’t hit that hard. Maybe for PVE players it MIGHT work if they’re desperate to pass a level but that’s a time waster. You’re also limited to using basic attacks on your extra turns after the first power ability by another toon—even Clansman. So relax it’s not really an exploit. Have you actually had success using this anywhere?
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 04-20-2019 at 11:04 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Happy View Post
    Ps: I replied bc someone told me to “stfu nutter” lol
    It's funny how pumpkin sac feast was totally out of sanity in terms of resources spreaded out and no one did tell a single thing o did report the exploit here to devs. EE, cotd gunner and corrupt general nerfs didn't teach a damn thing. U really should mind your business instead of crying about things u can't handle.

OS
    iOS
    Haha get him Felice. But these Devs are soooooo far behind they JUST got around to nerfing EE. I’d say it will be months before they bother to change anything. They seem to be understaffed as far as that sort of thing goes. But I do agree with you why post that? Especially here? The developers either didn’t realize (which would be sad) or they don’t care.

OS
    iOS
    Moral of the story is.. if you find something which works in your favor.. don't go spouting off about it! There are enough bugs in this "game" that work AGAINST players.. having a few that help is only fair. And devs really only address bugs which are in the player's favor.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Moral of the story is.. if you find something which works in your favor.. don't go spouting off about it! There are enough bugs in this "game" that work AGAINST players.. having a few that help is only fair. And devs really only address bugs which are in the player's favor.
    Ditto! Especially for the new ppl who knows the real pain to get through nc! U guys don't take me wrong, I win my battles with 2 and 3* natives in gauntlet and many other Eddies ensure the strategy ahead so I don't really mind EE or purple bat changes, but has been always like that, since the real beginning. Strength talisman to start with.... Providing 675 physical attack on lvl 100 was way too much for someone, prontly hitching on here and devs taking quick nerfing care of it, breaking lol dungeon meanwhile. Then happened to CR downing him to a piece of wet tissue.... Then green droid, and many more.... And who do remember when they removed the passive talisman effects on backup Eddies throwing many players in the abyss since BNW back to the days was extremely hard and only after 8 months of complaing has been readjusted a bit. But hey purple bat procs perfect bleed which grant extra pp but not 100% but doesn't matter, just let nerf him! So glad the majority of the players didn't get a specific Eddie yet, coz as soon as most ll get him the ratant ll flood off right here putting him on the devs black list! I repeat myself for the sake of good, someone really needs to shut up instead of proc not necessary allarmism here and there.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Ditto! Especially for the new ppl who knows the real pain to get through nc! U guys don't take me wrong, I win my battles with 2 and 3* natives in gauntlet and many other Eddies ensure the strategy ahead so I don't really mind EE or purple bat changes, but has been always like that, since the real beginning. Strength talisman to start with.... Providing 675 physical attack on lvl 100 was way too much for someone, prontly hitching on here and devs taking quick nerfing care of it, breaking lol dungeon meanwhile. Then happened to CR downing him to a piece of wet tissue.... Then green droid, and many more.... And who do remember when they removed the passive talisman effects on backup Eddies throwing many players in the abyss since BNW back to the days was extremely hard and only after 8 months of complaing has been readjusted a bit. But hey purple bat procs perfect bleed which grant extra pp but not 100% but doesn't matter, just let nerf him! So glad the majority of the players didn't get a specific Eddie yet, coz as soon as most ll get him the ratant ll flood off right here putting him on the devs black list! I repeat myself for the sake of good, someone really needs to shut up instead of proc not necessary allarmism here and there.
    The funny part is that it barely helps and still got reported. They’ll fix this but not real issues.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    The funny part is that it barely helps and still got reported. They’ll fix this but not real issues.
    What I've learnt so far is ppl needs to jump on the stage for 2 reasons : boredom or needs to feel protagonist, in both ways there is no any input of knowledge ondoin that.