OS
    iOS

Reaper talismans do nothing.

Posting this here rather than under talismans because I feel like it. The new reaper talismans do not apply perfect bleed to a random enemy at all. Ever. I haven’t checked damage but I doubt they reduce that either. Will the Devs say the description is misworded? The sentence clearly states “remove all beneficial effects and inflict perfect bleed on a random enemy every turn”.

Try it on cosmos where there is no immunity on the enemy (even though it should be removed) and there’s nothing. They charge $9.99 for this and it does nothing at all.

Anyone else unfortunate enough to have spent money on it? Maybe it’s time to stop supporting this game when nothing ever works.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 04-20-2019 at 09:59 AM.

OS
    Android
    I think devs decide to make us and all of iron maiden fans unfamous and disappoint us...
    game is going to be repetitive dismal by trickster devs after 3 good years
    sacrifice event was not good idea and raven's claw destroyed most of characters for just cheep 4 character and nothing!!
    I am agree the game is going to be ower for us

OS
    iOS
    I can’t post screenshots right now but I will. They don’t inflict perfect bleed or remove any buffs.
    Anyone else?

OS
    iOS
    Now they are deleting posts:

Dear Zugzwang,

Bakura has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Reaper talismans do nothing. - in the Legacy of the Beast Forum forum of Legacy of the Beast Forums.

This thread is located at:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...g&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    Yeah, I agree. I originally posted the comment below on 4/18, in the Announcement section about the Angel of Death & Reaper talis. I bought these just hours after they became available to use on AoD.

---Quote (Originally by Bakura)---
    FYI..... I was using the new REAPER talis on the new Angel of Death in the gauntlet and skull quests, and the passive "and will remove all beneficial effects and inflict Perfect Bleed on a random enemy every turn" seemed to not apply on the very first turn. It only worked every turn after. Which isn't really every turn then, is it? Not sure if it's a bug or what. I could report it, but I'm sooooo tired of sending NF emails.
    In this image, no one has attacked yet. First turn and no random enemy has perf. bleed, they all still have their buffs.
    Attachment 5439 (https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/a...achmentid=5439)
    ---End Quote---

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    Legacy of the Beast Forums

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Unsubscription information:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...2dff82aa6cd3cb

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...n&folderid=all

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I agree. I originally posted the comment below on 4/18, in the Announcement section about the Angel of Death & Reaper talis. I bought these just hours after they became available to use on AoD.

FYI..... I was using the new REAPER talis on the new Angel of Death in the gauntlet and skull quests, and the passive "and will remove all beneficial effects and inflict Perfect Bleed on a random enemy every turn" seemed to not apply on the very first turn. It only worked every turn after. Which isn't really every turn then, is it? Not sure if it's a bug or what. I could report it, but I'm sooooo tired of sending NF emails.
    In this image, no one has attacked yet. First turn and no random enemy has perf. bleed, they all still have their buffs.Name:  Screenshot_20190417-142954.png
Views: 512
Size:  876.7 KB

Also, I was the one deleting my post by mistake. I was doing it from my smartphone. As I was trying to copy the previous post and add the screenshot, I kept having to edit the post, for some reason everytime I was in edit mode and touched the screen it just deleted it. I eneded up using my laptop. Its stupid but using the edit from the phone sux.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    And when I called it out they placed the message back on this thread. Check time stamp. I know how smtp and email notification timing work. I was sent the first email notification of a reply at 9:02amEDT which I then copied and posted here at 9:22am EDT. then I got ANOTHER notification email when they put it back in here after I posted that they deleted it at 9:43am EDT.

I mean get a grip. The Talismans don’t work and it’s been corroborated. Stop trying to hide it. Make an announcement about when it will be fixed or expect people to get a refund who purchased it.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post

In this image, no one has attacked yet. First turn and no random enemy has perf. bleed, they all still have their buffs.Name:  Screenshot_20190417-142954.png
Views: 512
Size:  876.7 KB

Also, I was the one deleting my post by mistake. I was doing it from my smartphone. As I was trying to copy the previous post and add the screenshot, I kept having to edit the post, for some reason everytime I was in edit mode and touched the screen it just deleted it. I eneded up using my laptop. Its stupid but using the edit from the phone sux.
    Putting them on the AOD obscures the fact that hey should apply perfect bleed anyway. AOD has an attack that applies it. Try the talismans on a character that doesn’t and see that the reaper talismans do literally nothing. No perfect bleed no removal of effects and no reduction of damage. How could get sell this for real currency when it does not work is beyond me.