Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Ok I think it's time to implement an autoplay for pvp that lasts through battles without having to touch the screen everytime, including an option to repeat the same battle in case you loss. It is absolutely needed for events like this. 500 battles are a lot, even including losses. I know that another autoplay system would make the game even more mechanical, but grind events somehow require this.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    Ok I think it's time to implement an autoplay for pvp that lasts through battles without having to touch the screen everytime, including an option to repeat the same battle in case you loss. It is absolutely needed for events like this. 500 battles are a lot, even including losses. I know that another autoplay system would make the game even more mechanical, but grind events somehow require this.
    I'm totally against implementing autoplay in PvP. In PvE matches it is quite useful, since it is a dull thing to have to make everything with the cell phone always in hand and disturbing you in studies and work, but in PvP? PvP is the essence of LotB for me. All you do in this game is for duel against other players in PvP. Putting up an autoplay system will leave the game completely uninteresting.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    I'm totally against implementing autoplay in PvP. In PvE matches it is quite useful, since it is a dull thing to have to make everything with the cell phone always in hand and disturbing you in studies and work, but in PvP? PvP is the essence of LotB for me. All you do in this game is for duel against other players in PvP. Putting up an autoplay system will leave the game completely uninteresting.
    Maybe for you PvP is the essence, but to PvP is just a place to display how lucky you are or how big your wallet is. If you didn't get the everything from the last event you might as well not even try for anything above Duelist 1.

I don't even touch PvP outside of the events aside from my 1 battle a day to complete daily challenges. An autoplay of sorts would definetly be useful for X number of battles events but when they require wins, I'm not trusting my few sands of war to this game's AI.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    I already auto PvP.. you simply have to hit the auto button after the match loads. It would be great if there was an option to simply turn on auto PvP... hit the "battle" button, then wait for the end screen.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    The autoplay definitely won't work and won't solve anything for these events. Instead, it's very simple, decrease this ridiculous 500 requirement
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    The autoplay definitely won't work and won't solve anything for these events. Instead, it's very simple, decrease this ridiculous 500 requirement
    What? Really? 500 is a half what was once attainable! I just did it and was surprised to see all the achievements grey out upon completion....
    I will admit it does cost a bit, not everyone is willing to give up that many sow refills in ironite or the time.

I have never autoplayed my way through the arena before, but AI really does work, it has already made its mind up before the game has started who is going to win anyway so it’s fruitless to manually try to change the outcome, I would say it is at least equal to the best attack stat I’ve ever achieved... not as much fun though
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    At least this event (500 battles) was win or lose, it counted towards event achievements. I mostly did manual battles and did auto on 30+ battles with a lone Gangland Ed, just to hit the mark, still powering up the Banner talis. The IC are worth it for those of us still trying to get ALL the relics. For less advanced teams, I can see how auto isn't beneficial, I only do it at the lower ranks, but for Troopers who have been here since day 1 ( Stormseye, Yup, Rags, etc.) who have all the relics, they are powerful enough that auto play would be a benefit.
    Good Luck to all Troopers!!!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    What an awesome Event!

I did a total of 7 arena fights, 6 wins, and one loss just to test if it counts.

Really nice Event guys, from 300 to 200 to 500. AWESOME!
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurzgesagt View Post
    Honestly I find it hard to see pvp as a valuable and entertaining part of the game at the moment. Always the same 6-8 characters, with the same talismans. All the teams (below rank 250) are nearly equally strong and you just try to get the luck of the coin toss. No real planning and effort in the whole thing. I only see some light in the gauntlet, where at a certain point you are forced to use different combinations, and in special events where a some kind of strategy is required. I put all my hopes in future updates, like the silent planet. Anyway 500 hundred battles are way too much. I know that you could lose, but it's absurd to force players to lose to complete an achievement. I tried to do it seriously but stopped near 350 and couldn't complete the entire set. This really pisses me off
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time