Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Anybody else not getting the rewards? Thought I wasn’t after hitting 25 battles and just confirmed it after 50. Recieved no Skill Shard, Frontier Coins on the same as before and Iron Coins only went up by 10.

OS
    Android
    Got my first 100 fights in there. Done for the day till tomorrow. Not a bad event I think. It's less stressful that you don't have to win them all now so you can just go for anyone. Course I only have one loss so far in 101 battles soo... (。◕‿◕。)

OS
    Android
    500 fights? No, thanks! Nice weather out there, so no reason to waste life with this boring "AI-playing".
    Next month 1000 fights?

OS
    iOS
    Seems shameful to ask for 500 fights in 6 days when you can only naturally accrue roughly 25-30 SOW a day. (180 fights in 6 days) Goals SHOULD be reachable without any great need t0 spend a lot. Some spending incentive is understood, but 3 times natural levels is considerable. 300 fights would have incentivized some spending and been more player-friendly.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-21-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Seems shameful to ask for 500 fights in 6 days when you can only naturally accrue roughly 25-30 SOW a day. (180 fights in 6 days) Goals SHOULD be reachable without any great need t0 spend a lot. Some spending incentive is understood, but 3 times natural levels is considerable. 300 fights would have incentivized some spending and been more player-friendly.
    Certainly. These arena events are the most time consuming (as you can't do autoplay). The requirements used to be 300 for a long time, which was tolerable. Then this requirement was decreased for like an event or two, which was great. Then the last 2 events requires 500!!! It seems like devs can't make up their mind.
    At least the loss would count now but it doesn't affect much the time consumption of this event.

Hopefully the next events will go back to 300 (even 400 is somewhat manageable)
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    no need to do that event and wasting sot, we need them for gauntlet. the talismans seems a bit useless.

OS
    Android
    i did 9 (nine) arenafights so far. Made me rank #90 at the moment. Looks like no one is participating in this event...

OS
    Android
    From fucking 300 to 200 where EVERYONE thought you listened to us players.. to now 500..,

Are you serious?

Fuck off, i skip this bullshit.

I'm already thinking the devs aren't trolling us, they are trolling themselves.., maybe they are such SM guys? xD They like all of our Hate and Complains, because they are masochistic.., and to get them they need to be sadistic to us Players. hahahaha

Like others said, spring is here, the sun is shining.., no need to waste my time for such crap. x'D
    For everyone who is enjoying this awesome weather, have a good time guys.

Edit: Ok, i thought we need 500 WINS.., but it's just play Arena, win or loss doesn't matter.., maybe this is ok, but for my personal taste it's still too much to waste my time for.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 04-21-2019 at 01:09 PM.
    "If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way."

But if everyone's gone it's too late...

OS
    Android
    I dont see any problem with the arena event. If you play 125 battles that is an extra 1K IC. You can use the rest for gauntlet if you so choose. Along with the IC you would earn 120 tailisman frags and a little FC.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Yeah, 500 battles is a lot. One can get stressed and burned out with all the pvp battles. At least we had some SoW from the sacrifices (I had about 80.)
    Still.... the Banner talis seem kinda weak, plus..... as others have said, save it for the Gauntlet....... Necropolis seems way more important to focus on at the moment. Granted we can get IC in both, so Im not avoiding the event, but after Reaper and Labyrinth talis, it's like "slow down on the talis." They come out faster than I can get them and power them up to max.
    An idea for a cool talis set is one that acts like "passive disable" to use on any toon, or at least disable an opponents talisman passive.
    My fav is the Alchemy set..... Im kicking myself for not getting a second set.
    Good Luck Troopers....... enjoy the nice weather.... go get some Vitamin D from the sun!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!