Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I built up a ton of ironite and SoW from the sac event (spent a lot of gold) then Ive earned a ton of SoT and Gold from the arena event. IMO these events have been doing a reasonable job of balancing resources lately.

I will be hitting 500 battles here in a few minutes... think i have about 8 left

OS
    iOS
    I have near 15 battles in this boring arena events...using all resources for gauntlet battles...
    Last edited by Ip4; 04-23-2019 at 04:26 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Well, I guess you don't credit for disco inferno Arena ending. I've had 3 straight--on 2 different devices. This is going to make getting to 250 challenging. 500 would be a lot of work. Not worth it for these talismans.

OS
    Android
    For those interested, I wasn't aware of this, but you are limited to 500 only.

I'm afraid to say this and jinx myself, but I haven't seen the disco bug in months. recently got a new phone and played all 500 of this event on the new phone, still no bug.

OS
    Android
    Made I'd on my own to round 300 before I decided I didn't care anymore and that I'm just gonna autorun the rest of it.

OS
    iOS
    I auto run it always... around 230 battles.. and that's after 2 (costly) refills.

This event costs WAY TOO MUCH since there's currently no real way to earn extra SOW and the refills are horrible at only 60 - and the natural cap is 10.. I mean.. 10 REALLY? still?? why not 20-25 at least? The ONLY possible saving grace is the fact that losses count towards the goals.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    i reached 250 fights on one device. Now i got the required 5 ice ashes for developing 1 cosmic talisman, but i lack the 2* runes. Now i have to wait to get them and i can get one of these to 3*.
    on the other devices, i'm close to 250, but i think, getting the 4 talismans i pretty costly and i won't do it. i'm running low in ironite on two devices already, plus they are onslaught.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    and the natural cap is 10.. I mean.. 10 REALLY? still?? why not 20-25 at least? The ONLY possible saving grace is the fact that losses count towards the goals.
    Completely agree. We saw an increase for the SoT cap recently, which was very nice but also very late. Should have been done when BNW came out. In my opinion that cap increase is overdue for SoW since the introduction of Gauntlet.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I personnaly think it's not half bad event : I got a new talisman (T1 purple ATK x MAG), lots of IC (almost have done with Assassin relics), and soon reaching the 500. I have seen worse
    Last edited by kgk56; 04-24-2019 at 08:20 AM.
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    For some, the event might not fill their needs. For me, however, it's a great event. I can earn sow from the daily quests, farm frontier coins, and earn some talismans along the way. I'm 65 frontier coins from Alexander. I also found out the team I just threw together specificly for the event and have been using is quite good.
    Last edited by MetalKing; 04-24-2019 at 11:51 AM.