Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Not sitting in all day playing AI arena battles. Rather play pokemon go in the sun with my friends.

OS
    Android
    500 battles are really a lot, even though not only wins count. Still you need to sit at the phone very very long. Given the first real hot weather in Europe, this is a bad timing. Will still try to do it and set a fun defense. But still don't know if I will get 500 battles. I really liked the reduction to 200 wins until the second last PvP event.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I didn't realize right away that losses counted towards the total, but even so 500 is still more than I'll be able to manage. If I'm aiming for 300 wins, I tend to lose....maybe 30 to 40 times? So even with that in mind, it's still a ton of work. So I'll probably stop at 100 or so, I don't really want any of the talismans if I can't get the whole set.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I didn't realize right away that losses counted towards the total, but even so 500 is still more than I'll be able to manage. If I'm aiming for 300 wins, I tend to lose....maybe 30 to 40 times? So even with that in mind, it's still a ton of work. So I'll probably stop at 100 or so, I don't really want any of the talismans if I can't get the whole set.
    You realize that you can go in with a lone low level eddie, push autoplay and let the other team beat you? It takes way less time to do that than try to win some of these battles. I hand the phone off to my little girl and let her lose me a ton of games when Im busy. I just told her click this that and push this play button... have fun.

She jams through a ton of games in no time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post

TRUE LEGACY SOUL PACK- Increased chance for Iron Maiden Eddie and an exclusive chance for a full set of Mimic Talismans.
    SINGING SOUL PACK - Increased chance for The Madam and an exclusive chance for a full set of Fortune Talismans.
    EMBALMED SOUL PACK -Increased chance for Pharaoh Dog King (Assassin) and an exclusive chance for a full set of Warlord Talismans.

We will be offering a variety of Banner Packs in future events, so keep your eyes on the store for new offers![/list]
    They sucks!

I spent 900 irons to buy EMBALMED SOUL PACK and got no any talisman.

OS
    Android
    Event souls and soul packs are the worst purchase you can make in this game. The only time the event souls are worth it is when then give event frags for the featured toon.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    500 is really too much for 4 talismans, i will not reach it
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Event souls and soul packs are the worst purchase you can make in this game. The only time the event souls are worth it is when then give event frags for the featured toon.
    +10...........
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Although I like the idea of losses counting to get the rewards I don't like it has to be 500 battles. Just because don't like to spend ironite on arena. I would have preferred 300 wins which probably will do this time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    You realize that you can go in with a lone low level eddie, push autoplay and let the other team beat you? It takes way less time to do that than try to win some of these battles. I hand the phone off to my little girl and let her lose me a ton of games when Im busy. I just told her click this that and push this play button... have fun.

She jams through a ton of games in no time.
    That's awesome, I can imagine your lil' girl having fun earning Daddy some IC etc.
    That's funny ... but ingenious... if you have the ironite.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!