Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Do not purchase banner packs

Do not waste your hard earned ironite on these packs. They are a complete scam. The drop rates are so poor that one can expect to receive 0 in the way of talismans, and 0 in the way of characters over 3 stars. For me, this is a final straw. Not a fan of the business practices lately, and I shall be taking a long break from this game because this is not what Bruce and the gang would stand for. Nodding Frog is soiling Iron Maiden's good name. No matter how deep the water gets for your company, you should never resort to bending your customers over the table. This is worsened by the constant bugs, glitches, and unprofessional slip ups made by the dev team on an almost weekly basis.
    Last edited by Azteca; 04-21-2019 at 02:33 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Just wanted to look for a place where to post this. As you have already started with it here Zugzwang, I’ll just continue. A couple of days ago I’ve sent in a ticket concerning wrong rewards from Gauntlet last week and so far only got this automated reply that they have received my email. Today I kept track of fragments dropping from common souls in the BoS and I realized, that it’s bugged too. You should get 5 Rare Soul fragments from every 3* that drops, but as soon as you get a character more than one time, you get only 5 fragments. System doesn’t seem to recognize the number on the character. Thought about sending in a ticket, but I think that brings nothing. Support is dead and game is about to die! I really hope IM management will soon give this still great game into better hands. It’s a shame!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Plus, you have the Iron Maiden tour in support of the game. Fans will see the earth shattering performance and stage show, want to play this game, and be met with the lackluster state that the game is in now. I loved the game but it is getting very tiresome now. As people used to say: Fire the frog!

OS
    Android
    I must have gotten VERY lucky then...I usually don't buy into these packs as I agree the drop rates are asinine. However, I don't have Iron Maiden Eddie, nor did I have a full set of mimic talismans (not that they are super great, but I just wanted a full set). I spent the 900 ironite and though I did not get IM Ed, I did get a full set of mimic talismans.

Either way, I agree with OP. Don't spend the ironite unless you literally have nothing else to spend it on and you're sitting on tens of thousands of ironite; and let's face it...that's quite literally 0 of us.

OS
    Android
    Final nail in pay to win coffin, buy Gangland Eddie, no work required just give us your cash!

OS
    iOS
    I dont think Gangland will win you much at all - no 3 star Eddie does so I think these types of purchases are for the collection obsessed folks - cant see him breaking the game or being too OP.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
    I agree. Support doesn’t even respond anymore. The game is about to die.
    no news from support here too now....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I wrote a PM to Leviathan a couple of days ago. Also no response. I gave up getting any correct rewards, fragments or whatever. NF is broke and they are just trying to save their asses with more and more stupid, highly overpriced, useless purchases. The interests of the players and what they are actually entitled to are very far behind.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    i wouldn't count on them to shut down, the tour is around the corner and it will prolong the agony for another year.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Whether players care to admit it or not this games days are numbered. We've all seen the writing on the wall for some time now. The only real difference is that since the ass end of last year it's death spiral is picking up speed.
    Support is a complete and utter joke without a punchline, the bugs and glitches just keep getting worse with each new update or hotfix, the RNG is pure garbage, and the list just keeps growing and growing !
    Nutting Frog shits on it's player base at every turn now ! They simply just do not care ! The only thing that matters to them is the almighty dollar ! To cash in and grab as much of the players hard earned cash as they can before the game finally goes under !

And as for when it finally dies the amphibian death it now so rightfully deserves is still somewhat up in the air. Some say it will be when the next leg of the Tour is over it, others say before that.
    My personal take is that they will "try" and milk it for all its worth until the end of the Tour...but make no mistake about it...Iron Maiden does not NEED this game to still be up and running for them them to Tour. The Band does not need this game in any shape or form...they can just as easily Tour under the title Legacy Of The Beast and still have the sets centered around their albums.
    Truth of the matter is those mangy ass syphilitic Toads need the Band and it's tour, without that they are nothing but another two bit worthless mobile app game. Something fans years from now will look back as another Ed Hunter game...something that sounded great on paper...had great potential...but was flushed down the shithole of poor management and greed