Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    If the game is so terrible, why dont you show your true support and quit playing. That will teach them a lesson.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Here's a clue... it's a game!
    As a true Malden fan, i like the game because it's all Malden related. If you are so unhappy with this game, then just stop playing out. Some of you go on and on. It's kind of depressing to think these games take over people's lives. Play it for the enjoyment of playing it. None of you will ever be the number 1 best, all time player of this game. So stop wasting your money trying and stop bitching and moaning and try to enjoy the game. Because....Its just a game
    The end

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SKI View Post
    Here's a clue... it's a game!
    As a true Malden fan, i like the game because it's all Malden related. If you are so unhappy with this game, then just stop playing out. Some of you go on and on. It's kind of depressing to think these games take over people's lives. Play it for the enjoyment of playing it. None of you will ever be the number 1 best, all time player of this game. So stop wasting your money trying and stop bitching and moaning and try to enjoy the game. Because....Its just a game
    The end
    I’ve complained but I haven’t gone on and on about it. Let me just say something about those that do go on and on about it though. This is discussion forum for the game to be discussed. If people want to complain about the game or voice their opinions they should be allowed and even encouraged to by the development team and I think that’s the case.

Just like you can say “stop bitching and moaning and stop playing” and just like I can respond to it. This is how online discussion forums work right? So I’m hoping you were just venting a little yourself and not actually thinking people should stop playing because they complain a lot. They obviously like the game enough to be here complaining. If they didn’t, then yes they’d simply stop playing. The fact that they feel strongly enough about it to complain or praise it doesn’t mean it’s taken over their lives though. It’s just an escape — in a way like the music is an escape — from the boring, monotonous parts of life. Some are more into it than others. If it really depresses you then I don’t know what tell you. Except maybe get counseling

Has it occurred to you that people can want to play this game just for fun and still feel that annoying bugs and glitches or (items they feel are overpriced and out of reach) take away from that fun? All of this without wanting to be the “number one best all time player of this game?” Also don’t forget that competition is at the heart of this game and it’s longevity, so if some people want to win Arena or Gauntlet and try their best, that doesn’t mean they think they are the best player ever if the succeed or a failure if they don’t.

So if you want to say “stop complaining” that’s fine, I get it. But to genuinely feel that people should stop playing because they complain is hypocritical— because you’re basically just complaining that they’re complaining.

This is all just my opinion so if you read what I just wrote and it annoys you, just count to 10, forget about it and move on. It’s just my 2 cents. Unless you want to respond of course

OS
    Android
    I spent 900 ironite on a banner pack and got XI Eddie. So I think it's not don't buy them but rather pray for the best if or when you do.

OS
    iOS
    +1 on the forums being annoying seeing all the complaining at times....

BUT

+1 on the forum being a great place to go vent before heading back in and playing again
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs