Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Detuned characters??????

Has anyone else noticed a detuning of characters? I've noticed my hardest hitting on having more difficulty winning in all but the easiest of situations. I've not changed anything since last week and have not had trouble until just now when I was doing my skull quests.....

OS
    Android
    Depends on who you mean.

OS
    iOS
    They "tweak" things with EVERY update. Sometimes not characters specifically (although they do that as well), but how ATK/DEF of the Ai teams relate to players in terms of Relics or just general strength. What may be fairly easy now can be more challenging after the next update. Since April's update just happened.. well.....

Note they'll also use upcoming talisman sets on AI teams that players can not gain.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've been running the skill quests with NotB Eddie, Ferryman and Prisoner. All have been strong enough to run with no issues on auto since I got the Eddie. Today even the Talismam Horde and Gold and Souls gave me a struggle. I couldn't auto any longer and it seemed it took 3 run each section to advance. Yesterday I could advance with Eddie and Ferryman basic move only. I never needed to use the Prisoner before today and today struggled to keep him and Eddie alive.

OS
    Android
    I run Benny, KP and Prisoner. Safe to auto all except Gold & Soul Vault.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I was running Benji and switched to NotB once I leveled him up. I've always been able to auto since getting the Gold And Soul until today. That's what threw me off and made me wonder if something happened last night it this morning. I switched Eddie to Crusader and was able to auto again, but even her struggled. I'll try Benji again tomorrow and see how he does.

OS
    Android
    I started using Benji Raven Witch and Set for the Vault. Haven't had a loss yet since Set has Labyrinth talismans.

For all other skull quests I use navigator eddie, Raven Witch and Killer Prime. Never had a loss before.

OS
    Android
    I noticed even my FFE doesn't hurt as hard. I've yet to aquire the witch due to an error in the game and my thinking it would be fixed before the event ends. I never wanted Set. I couldn't get beyond the bird dog. I've not had any issues going through the skull quests until today. I've not purchased not going to purchase the temporary relics, and feel this is what has changed. I'll know as soon as they are gone. I'm not interested in the new events other than the witch. I'll have to wait until she comes in heroics or some other soul, as my stole was depleted due to the game bug and my over zealous desire to get her. Oh well, live and learn. I'm about done with the game as it is. I think it's time for a long break..... Time will tell.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I've been noticing the last couple of weeks that FFE, especially his fury move, seems weak and converts buffs to negs less than before.
    And for the same reasons and issues you and others mentioned, I find myself not playing this game as much. Getting less for the money, un-fixed bugs, items/toons not working as described.
    Geez, Ass.Banshee still puts on perf. immortality AFTER she attacks, when the description states otherwise....... sucks against sleep/ thorn shields, and Ass. Hellraiser etc.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Best I can figure is EACH and EVERY battle has a difficulty setting ranging between something like 1 and 4... each time the battle loads it randomly picks the difficulty level. These levels don't vary widely, but they do vary in difficulty/accuracy, ATK, DEF, etc. This is why a battle one time can be dead easy, the next time much more difficult all while you use the same characters.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..