OS
    iOS

Is The Prisoner sacred??

Every character has an ability which is matched, at least in part, by another character.

I.E.... At start or for X turns at start....

Clear yellow buffs on opponent
    Cast X on opponent (flame, burn, shock, stop, corruption, etc)
    etc.

... there are a few which do these on a "random enemy" and one or two which do it to the entire opposing team. In addition, there are talisman sets which do it.

I'm NOT referring to character abilities, but passives or talisman passives.

However... The Prisoner is the ONLY character which can disable passives on an enemy at the start of a battle. There are no talismans with this passive and no other character does this to "a random enemy" much less the entire opposing team. Even things such as Primordial talismans, known for inflicting the enemy at start, won't disable passives.

So.. why NOT have a 5 or 6 set talisman that will mimic the Prisoner's passive? Or a 3 set that only disables passives on a "random enemy" at start?

----------------

Before anyone posts anything, I am aware that there are several characters capable of disabling passives via an action. I'm referring to passives.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I have already floated the idea of a talisman disabling passives awhile back.

What would be an interesting idea is to have a talisman set that could passively disable talismans abilities. Such as block primordial buffs on random opponents or for one turn at the start of battles. Another idea could be reduce golden buffs to blue buffs at the start of battles.

A similar passive ability to mimic, copy all positive buffs of a random opponent and apply to a random ally. Something such as this could be totally unpredictable and could be quite frustrating in arena/gauntlet.

A negative buff mimic could be interesting. Passively copy all negative buffs of an ally an apply to an opponent even if it has immunity.

The addition of random passive talisman abilities could add layers of complexities to the game.it would be ideal if they would be 5 or 6 set talisman so they could only be used on certain toons and could be anticipated before a battle.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Prisoner is also the only ally whose passive still works if revived.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    A negative buff mimic could be interesting. Passively copy all negative buffs of an ally an apply to an opponent even if it has immunity.
    I always wondered who disables who first in prisoner v prisoner cases. Can never work it out! But I reckon this should also be added to mimic talismans and they would become so much more useful!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Prisoner is also the only ally whose passive still works if revived.
    Often true due to (I think) bugs. But currently blockers still seem to be blocking after revival.

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I always wondered who disables who first in prisoner v prisoner cases.
    Same.. can't ever figure it out. My guess was who has a higher MR avoids the passive disable, but even that isn't really true always. And Relics don't seem to factor at all.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Damn. I'm a mind reader....

The upcoming new Penance Talismans seem to be this exactly..
    Last edited by Yup; 04-19-2019 at 04:23 AM.
    CLANLESS

OS
    Android
    Actually i like the idea of characters who have unique abilities in the whole game... that's why i like Prisoner

I'd rather like to see this happening with other characters aswell.

OS
    iOS
    But characters with singular unique abilities make PvP stale. You KNOW the prisoner is going to try and disable all passives before ever starting the fight. And you KNOW no other character will do that.

With a talisman sets.. you NEVER know what might be an issue until after the battle begins (like the gauntlet).
    CLANLESS

Banned
    Yeah, more randomness is really needed in this game! ROFL

OS
    Android
    Fools talisman could become a passive that does any/all of that. It might be interesting