Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I can't confirm a damage reduction for my characters. But with one of the recent updates, the AI accuracy buff was increased a bit (and maybe the player's one was reduced by some 5%). Magus Lilith extra turns were a very good hint for that.
    I also think there is something true with yup's theory, as sometimes fights against the same players and characters turn out differently regarding difficulty and proc rates.
    @huck: the raven lady is in all souls of the right type. I would think that mythics have the best drop chance given the relatively small character pool for assassin!
    Also when I looked through your team's I noticed that many wear non-maxed Talis and often of the wrong damage type. Your NotB Ed (I want him too bad!!) only has yellow and purple Talis, these don't help very much to survive if you don't bring a blocker! The very last SQ is hard and as far as I have seen it is not possible to win it without giving the AI some turns on auto play, so your builds must be able to take some damage!
    Cheers
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I forgot: Bakura, are you sure? I could not test it against these shields you mentioned, but in many other situations (also the new Labyrinth Set) it works fine for me, giving the Immunity first!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    @blade I've tried him with strike and other talismans, but the Angel and Hex seen to do more damage for me. Not sure what to run. I try to max each skill and get the special as well. Yes, not many of my realise are maxed. Still working on that task. I have enough to max a team if needed, but only gauntlet have I had to do this. I've been working on upgrading to the new talismams for all my toons. It seems the old ones like holy, strength etc. don't work that well anymore. I might have been mistaken here.

OS
    Android
    In my opinion, NotB Ed is very good for PvP so I would not use him for farming. Navigator (Chance/Fate) is still the optimum for me as he is quick and reliable in doing damage to all enemies. Only Beast Ed is similar but he likes to use his power move that does not deal damage too often. I want quick farming as I don't have that much free time.
    You can build NotB to deal huge damage, but then you need to bring a blocker, otherwise he dies. Also the Talis setup should always fit to your other allies and their setups. Soo many options, chose what fits your strategy. And try to avoid boosting wrong damage type, also for your shared Champion! Hope that helps!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Best I can figure is EACH and EVERY battle has a difficulty setting ranging between something like 1 and 4... each time the battle loads it randomly picks the difficulty level. These levels don't vary widely, but they do vary in difficulty/accuracy, ATK, DEF, etc. This is why a battle one time can be dead easy, the next time much more difficult all while you use the same characters.
    Gotta agree with this and I suppose this is why I can't auto Vault. I'll get 3-4 wins, then a loss and there goes 50 ironite for a revive... so still play Vault manually.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Gotta agree with this and I suppose this is why I can't auto Vault. I'll get 3-4 wins, then a loss and there goes 50 ironite for a revive... so still play Vault manually.
    Dont ever pay 50 ironite to revive in that skull quest.... just lose and rerun it. 8 SoT is way cheaper than 50 ironite!

I use Benny with Angel & Titan, KP with Warlord Immunity & Sustaining, and Prisoner with Primordial for the Vault and auto every time. I have had the occasional weird failure, but it is usually when the entire enemy team focuses on eddie and is able to remove all of his buffs somehow. I haven't really paid attention close enough to figure it out, but it is maybe 1 in 20 runs.

Regarding the original topic, I didnt have any issues with Skull Quests, but I normally farm my troopers on Night City Savage Reapers Madness. I use FFE + KP + any guy to level up. Those 2 characters can clear Savage Reapers by themselves without fail. Yesterday I couldnt clear it at all, no matter what i tried. I even added other max level characters. Eventually I added Prisoner and I was able to auto-farm all night no problems.

So definitely something weird there.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 04-22-2019 at 05:23 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Dont ever pay 50 ironite to revive in that skull quest.... just lose and rerun it. 8 SoT is way cheaper than 50 ironite!

I use Benny with Angel & Titan, FFE with Warlord Immunity & Sustaining, and Prisoner with Primordial for the Vault and auto every time.
    I learned my lesson.

Do you switch Edds mid run? I'm guessing you meant KP not FFE...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    I learned my lesson.

Do you switch Edds mid run? I'm guessing you meant KP not FFE...
    Ooops, yeah KP not FFE

OS
    iOS
    For the vault I'll use NotBE, KP and the Witch.... No losses (yet).. can swap the Witch for Baroness, Musashi (alchemy), Osiris, etc. The Witch just makes it faster.

And yeah.. NEVER revive in a skull quest. They don't "lock" if you lose. You can rerun it.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    After I played all SQ on auto today, I did not see any problems - don't know what's going on then. Vault is done with Alex, KP and Ferryman, everything else with Navi, KP + random character (e.g. non-eddie-troopers).

In the beginning I also thought SQ would be locked if you lose, but it isn't. Hence revive is not needed - given you don't use a Trooper there!

Retired in November 2020