Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I switched to Benji, Freeman and Prisoner and was able to auto vault. I added NotB Eddie as my champion so people can try him out. I'm open to suggestions, but after numerous combos I stopped at Angel and Hex.

OS
    Android
    Hi guys , my team for vault is pretty simple and effective and i use for NC farming too : KP (warlord/sust./immu.) DDE (mark/fate) M Lilit (fortune/immu) maybe my defensive relics made a good diference but i never get close to lose in vault or any other NC level or difficulty. (all on auto)
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I forgot: Bakura, are you sure? I could not test it against these shields you mentioned, but in many other situations (also the new Labyrinth Set) it works fine for me, giving the Immunity first!
    Yeah, Ass. Banshee's immunity seems to work ok against Labrynth, but as I said previously certain characters like Ass. Hellraiser and certain shields, immunity is applied after the attack (too late.) I've attached a pic showing her up against Madame's sleep shield.
    Sidenote: I've got issues editing posts from my phone. I posted this before, but forgot to include your quote, when I went to edit, just tapping my text causes instant delete.
    I had a comment on the FFE fury move, but don't feel like typing it all again.
    I say this, cuz others thought the Devs were deleting posts, but it's just operator error on a Samsung.Name:  Screenshot_20190225-034350.png
Views: 293
Size:  1.13 MB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Vault run I use Virtual XI Eddie (primordials) Killer Prime (mark/energy) and set (labyrinth, cosmic). Haven't lost once with this setup. If i really didn't want to lose, id switch with grim reaper eddie for alchemy talisman. But that point hasn't happened yet due to XI's ability to grant perfect force shield along with the already OP labyrinth talisman.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Yeah, Ass. Banshee's immunity seems to work ok against Labrynth, but as I said previously certain characters like Ass. Hellraiser and certain shields, immunity is applied after the attack (too late.) I've attached a pic showing her up against Madame's sleep shield.
    Thanks for sharing! This should help the devs to fix this issue! We could collect more details in this thread for situation where it works correctly and where it fails. So everyone is invited to participate!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I have to take back my post saying that I see no difference in the skull quests. My standard team that never lost before just failed in the Vault and also the next try needed a lot of luck to get through (on auto). Something is happening under the hood!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    That's what I think

OS
    Android
    Strange, now I can't even get through the Vault on manual. Yesterday I could auto it with Benji, Prisoner and Ferryman. This game has become so unpredictable.

OS
    Android
    I went back in and was able to go back to basic moves with NotB, Prisoner and Ferryman. Who knows, maybe tomorrow I can auto again......

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I have to take back my post saying that I see no difference in the skull quests. My standard team that never lost before just failed in the Vault and also the next try needed a lot of luck to get through (on auto). Something is happening under the hood!
    I lost twice on the Vault today. I assumed it was just a fluke, but maybe not?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell