Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    347

    High damage mysteriously healing opponents

    Iíve seen this a few times but chalked it up to passives or talisman or whatnot, but I finally found an example so obvious it could not be anything but.

    In the arena:

    Opponent has two chars alive:

    Sekmet with valour
    Killer Prime with Tower/warlord

    Sekmet is at half health. I crit her with Alexander Eddie for 148,000 damage, but instead of dying she goes to full health.

    I later kill her with a few successive hits in the 10k range.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    2,561
    I've seen this too. Run Underworld NotB madness with Alex Ed.. you'll see the beast apparently get "perfect health" for no reason.

    I think it's yet another BUG the devs have ignored. At times the HP+ gold buff is treated as if it's "Perfect Health". Seems to happen A LOT when the damage being dealt is ONLY physical damage (a la Alex Ed).
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I've seen this too. Run Underworld NotB madness with Alex Ed.. you'll see the beast apparently get "perfect health" for no reason.

    I think it's yet another BUG the devs have ignored. At times the HP+ gold buff is treated as if it's "Perfect Health". Seems to happen A LOT when the damage being dealt is ONLY physical damage (a la Alex Ed).
    Same here, I've seen this in Arena and Gauntlet
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Doomday, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,094
    We all have seen this. This topic was related to FFE and his Hallowed Bones attack (has a separate thread here -> click). Already in that thread, more examples (also for Alex, where I have seen it often) were given.

    So thanks for bringing this topic back on top, hopefully it will gain more attention by the devs now!
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

    Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - NotB - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - PDK - Anubis - $$-Sirius-$$ - MACLO - Hiero - Hiero - Hiero - Marshall
    Talis: Tower - Grail - Firestorm - Penance - Reaper

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    158
    Yep, it's happening to me as well.
    I only ever see it with my Alex using Dominance talismans, which are supposed to sometimes heal the wearer when he's hit, but it looks to me like they sometimes also heal the opponent when the wearer hits them.
    Can anyone confirm if this is happening without Dominance sets in the battle?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by EnricoPalazzo View Post
    Yep, it's happening to me as well.
    I only ever see it with my Alex using Dominance talismans, which are supposed to sometimes heal the wearer when he's hit, but it looks to me like they sometimes also heal the opponent when the wearer hits them.
    Can anyone confirm if this is happening without Dominance sets in the battle?
    No, as I am not wearing dominance, but the enemy healing still happens once in a while!
    March 1st 2019 - NEVER FORGET! Devaluation of frags and sneaky price increase to summon souls!

    Missing:
    Eddies: Samurai Emperor - Ramesses - NotB - $$-Gangland-$$ - Angel - Executioner
    Allies: Elf - Wickerdeer - Nutcracker - Derby Demon - PDK - Anubis - $$-Sirius-$$ - MACLO - Hiero - Hiero - Hiero - Marshall
    Talis: Tower - Grail - Firestorm - Penance - Reaper

  7. #7
    Senior Member DanielRacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    S„o Paulo, Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    302
    I've seen some weird shit last few days. Like my entire team getting wiped out for no reason after one of my guys attacked the enemy. WTF.
    Daniel-3568

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    54
    Had this happen a whole bunch of times during the wicker man/ferryman event. Cost me about 4/5 wins on madness too.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    163
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    I've seen some weird shit last few days. Like my entire team getting wiped out for no reason after one of my guys attacked the enemy. WTF.
    when this happen, your team has death mark?

    Sometime when I attack, the death marks on my team trigger, dealing damage on my team, even when enemy without any shield/passive/etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •