Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I think the game has to go this way and we will get this every month from now on. I am not sure how much praise I saw for the new wolf character but I dont read all channels to be honest so not sure but if that is what they say we said then doing more of it is fair enough as it will bring in money. I did not buy the wolf, but I may get this as I want to have Eddies for sure. I can afford it but it is going a wee bit against my usual dont buy until they fix the game approach. I fear that the game will never be sorted fully but at least we have a game that works every day )or most days for most of us in the way we want) - I do still remember the old days of the game being down for ages and many things simply making the game crash and making it unplayable.

My cup is half full today I guess.....trying to see postives. Not bought anything this year so I may open the wallet as I am not sure if they will make these pay only characters available in the future. In the same way I hope that all characters will eventually be in the book of souls or heroic rotations but again I get why they might not. Many have NotB Eddie and I did not get him and he is certainly a miss on my roster. Not got IM Eddie either but I did pick up Virtual XI Eddie from the last event so that is something.

These more recent updates seem to be a bit more stable so maybe things are improving a little. If doing more updates in this current way is going to work better than I hope they continue with that as opposed to the apple store updates. I know nothing of how that works of course so I assume that they have to do store based updates from time to time for more major changes.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    In my eyes, this step to even more pay-only-things is to be judged as dramatic. I didn't buy the wolf - on principle! Furthermore, it was directly connected with the still worst move of NF ever, the 1st of March update.

I remember the discussion here, where there were also some positive comments about the sweet wolf. As far as I remember, the Wolf package was 5,50 €. NOW it's not about a lousy wolf that doesn't really have much to do with the Iron Maiden universe, but about an Eddie! And the price is not 5,50 € but 22 € ! (By the way for comparison: the great GTA5 only costs 8 € more than that at Steam, and it is not even on sale....).

I'd rather click away an ad when opening the game and switching between the menus from time to time - as we already have to do with the in-game ads - instead of having to experience something like that. As a collector I get in a bad mood. Hopefully there will be this Eddie (and the wolf, lol) in the Heroics sometime.

Again: Offering an Eddie only for real money is an absolute blatancy and really not Maiden-like! I hope that many can resist the temptation. So far only one of my troopers has him as champion and I'm thinking about whether I like that or not.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    the prices in free to play mobile games are completly crazy since a long time, i never buy anything now in mobile games
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Not in shop it's at the mainmenu at the right side.

Name:  Gangland.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  118.5 KB.

OS
    iOS
    Only for andriod I think as not on any apple device I have seen. - My kids did get it on andriod though.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    Not in shop it's at the mainmenu at the right side.

Name:  Gangland.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  118.5 KB.
    So it was showing 4 days yesterday? Icon is present here now showing less than 1 hour and no package with new Eddie when pressing it. Also no viper talisman in store :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    I picked him up. I can't always afford the 750 frag toons, like Ferryman and NOTB (which are awesome.) So I got Gangland Ed the very next morning after debut. I had the money, needed ironite for the Arena/Gaunlet anyway. Mines nearly fully sharded. He's not bad for a 3* powered up to 5*. In one phrase: He's like DDE's little brother.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!