Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The Talisman hoard skull quest I just cleared didn't count in the event tab. Anyone with the same problem? Will have to send a ticket, suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes I have the events... but there's no Ganster Ed on the home screen and no Viper talismans in the store. All my "purchasable" items look the same as they did before yesterday's rollover.

Leviathan posted that there was an issue with Apple.. but I'd have thought 8+ hours later they'd have sorted it by now.
    Seems like even the iOS versions differ...
    All i have is the commercial popup in the News, but no challenges and neither do i get any extra rewards from SQ. maybe because i don’t know what i’m supposed to accomplish?

OS
    Android
    Mizrael, the missions are to compete each skull quest X number of times, no restrictions. The event lasts one week, I believe the top 3 skull quests need to be completed 6 times.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Seems like even the iOS versions differ...
    All i have is the commercial popup in the News, but no challenges and neither do i get any extra rewards from SQ. maybe because i don’t know what i’m supposed to accomplish?
    Interesting. I assume you relaunched the game since the rollover?

I have the challenges and am halfway through most of them. But that's the only new aspect since yesterday's rollover.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

The game is so unstable atm. that it resets on its own every 2min. in various menus, before arena battle, during arena battle, after arena battle aso.

I even shut the phone down to clear the cache and keep checking the app store every hour for possible updates...
    Nothing!

OS
    iOS
    Still no packs or gangland Eddie offer. should I redownload?

Quote Originally Posted by Player1293 View Post
    Still no packs or gangland Eddie offer. should I redownload?
    Hello Player1293,

If you are on iOS the Viper Talismans and Gangster packs are not yet available due to an issue with Apple. We hope to have them showing in the store on Apple devices as soon as possible. We'll update this thread when we have more info!

OS
    iOS
    ok thanks!

OS
    Android
    I got a great idea! Lets create a bunch of "for cash only" items that we can sell to hopefully make enough money to keep the company afloat for another month or two!

*puts them in store, but no one can actually buy them*

Well, that didnt work, no one bought them... :-/

The incompetence apparently doesnt just affect the players it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I got a great idea! Lets create a bunch of "for cash only" items that we can sell to hopefully make enough money to keep the company afloat for another month or two!

*puts them in store, but no one can actually buy them*

Well, that didnt work, no one bought them... :-/

The incompetence apparently doesnt just affect the players it would seem.
    HAHAHAAA! Well put!

Hand on heart: I have never in my life seen a developer studio which had so little idea about their own game after almost 3 years of constantly working on it...besides of the Neartoskillsofa Frog studios that is, of course. (and i have played mmos on servers run by one man!)

Yeah,yeah,blah blah,fanboys (before you start to blame it on apple and pear): it’s not just the inability to put the new files into the servers (i was dreading every monthly update for over two years with hopes that i will be able to log back in at all).
    it’s also the lack of understanding of the mechanics of the game. as a few examples: first blood skill (ancient bug which was around for years), prisoners passive, every new Eddie since the BoS tour (super OP or a “collection filling bench warmer”...nothing in between), release of the alpha Primordial set along side with the Eclipse set (both 5 tali sets but one could grant Shroud to the whole team and the other just to the wearer?! were they designed by the same person? is he sane? is he blind?), all the new sets adding more and more chaos into the buff xmass tree festival, the new P2W feel to the game, aso, aso...

Thanks again for putting it short, Natasmai

Edit: on a positive note...i reinstalled the whole app and can see the event challenges now. sadly i have finished all for today before and now it says “0/6 and 6 days left” so i guess i’m screwed...
    Last edited by Mizrael; 04-25-2019 at 08:53 PM.